Are British army standards slipping?

726745801.jpg

I understand the screenshot is not clear but most will be able to read it....from the trashy English to the out right threats of militant attacks....is the standards of recruitment in the British Army dropping after seeing this.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Fuck off you cunt!

I understand the screenshot is not clear but most will be able to read it....from the trashy English to the out right threats of militant attacks....is the standards of recruitment in the British Army dropping after seeing this.
Whilst you are so busy posting here, who is busy teaching your kids the religion of peace by beating them to death and raping them?

I suspect this is not going to end well..

Who anally raped you first, you brother, an uncle, your dad, your immam?????

Great stuff, just get a brew on to watch this shit unfold. Have to be quick though, I'm on O Group at 1

Standards are definitely dropping; just look at the spelling and grammar. More Basic Skills training required, I think. I blame the schools in Belper.

Its hurting my eyes, can someone sum up?
He doesn't like Muslims and is going to revamp the country, starting by removing the Government and then working down (with his mate).

I'd say he's still at the' big hand, small map' stage of planning.

The standards started dropping when they started letting in people who didn`t have blond hair and blue eyes and no filings (sorry wrong army )

Simultaneously... ...one after another.... Drill must be entertaining.

He doesn't like Muslims and is going to revamp the country, starting by removing the Government and then working down (with his mate).

I'd say he's still at the' big hand, small map' stage of planning.
I'd say he's at the 'struggling to pass basic skills English' stage.