Are big breasts allways beautiful?

I prefer smaller - non plasic wappers

Just couldnt read it all?
tell me are there any pictures of boobs at all?

to quote my cup

"Breasts, proof God is guy!"

nuff said

More than a handful is a sad waste

easesprings said:
Only ever said by people who have never played with more than a handful...

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Fun bags come in all shapes and sizes, and most are great, great, fantastic, wonderful!

Women with massive cans should be worshiped, women with small cans should be boo'd in the street and held in the same low regard as ginger people.

daz527 said:
Women with massive cans should be worshiped, women with small cans should be boo'd in the street and held in the same low regard as ginger people.
Surely, there is no greater delight than a pale, freckly gwar with bee stings for tits?

msr said:
easesprings said:
Only ever said by people who have never played with more than a handful...
Sorry but I must disagree.

I've "played with" all sizes, from humongous to nothing at all - flat as a pancake, and a nice tidy handful always gets my vote.

Having said that, I had two girlfriends who were as flat as salisbury plain, and strangely enough, both were dirty little minxies in the bedroom or anywhere else come to that.

MTB

Arby, can i just say to you battery acid, if you have ever licked a ginger one you will know what i mean!!

Well debatable really isnt it.

I go by the rule of thumb, if my C0ck cant get between her bangers for a soapy tit w@nk, then she should take a dry anal bumming for punishment.

They always look better than they feel, though, don't they? Mind you, they can look pretty good. This total babe, 18, took off what looked like the world's most cleverly designed and expensive sports bra to reveal (totally unexpectedly) massive, brown, real loveliness. I nearly applauded. Mind you, I had the same thing in Spain with this Jewish Londoner - she was a bit shy, bit round shouldered, took off the T-shirt and I was biting my knuckle and whimpering.

So big, real, young on non-obese females look staggering. But ridiculous silicone? The majority of the birds my mate has pulled (literally the majority) have had silicone - he's loaded and hangs out in the right (wrong) places. Don't look right, feel silly, speak to an odd view of the self.....silicone titties should be black and amber; nature's warning colours.

bitterandtwisted said:

I go by the rule of thumb, if my C0ck cant get between her bangers for a soapy tit w@nk, then she should take a dry anal bumming for punishment.
My bold. Is there any other sort of bumming then? :D

bitterandtwisted said:

Well said that man!

Describe the worst pair of breasts you ever handled...terrific!

I don't mind the size, big or small is good. TFB for example has been massively blessed in the bazooka zone. What I will be banning when I am elected World Emperor for Life is fake breasts of any kind, whether it be surgical implant or wonder-bra derived. How gutting is it to take home what you think is a 34 C and find it is infact and 34AA in a prosthetic over-shoulder-boulder-holder? As for implants, they don't look as nice as real ones and the feel odd. So odd in fact that I keep feeling them just to see what is so odd about them. Or indeed me...