Are all women this daft?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by blindfire, Nov 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bought myself one of those 3 litre boxes of wine last week.

Had a couple of mates around and we drunk plenty of beer and then had some of the wine - at an estimate approx 1/2 the box was drunk(I know bad drills!) - anyway was searching for said box today as I fancied a tipple - and WTH couldn't find it.

Anyway Frau Blindfire tips up from work and upon questioning, says that she threw it out on sunday as it had been opened, so it must be off by now - wtf?? says I - they last for for 3 months you mong - so now shes not talking to me.

Are all women really this dull or what?

Should I dispense a good slapping or a good shagging instead?
    or buy another box and just get shedded and then swamp the bed :D
  2. She needs to learn not to waste alcohol! Although Im not sure if boxed wine counts.
  3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Women can be trained.

Mrs B_S is thoroughly competent with wine boxes, and can estimate when another needs to be brought up from the cellar. [Daily seems to work well, actually.]

I would recommend the following:

[1] Shagging.
    [2] Training.
    [3] Shagging.

I am willing to assist.
  4. i think you should do all of the last three plus get her to buy the wine
  5. If it was white wine or particularly cheap red, then if the seal isn't perfect it can go off in a matter of days and leave you with rather fragrant vinegar.

Boxed wine? There is passable bottled stuff out there starting from £3.50. Last time I had stuff out of a box I lost the lining of my stomach to a particularly handy toilet bowl.
  6. This was that JP Cheney red stuff - not bad to be honest and only 9 euros for 3 litres :D
  7. Is that what she told you mate, obviously she didnt tell you the truth that she visited the lads with the rest of the wine and after a good session had a quick celebration with the wine after a proper shag.

Alledgedly :wink:
  8. You could be right Iron - shes been avoiding sex lately :(
  9. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Bottles are obviously better, and frequently around the same price. Especially when "on offer" .... 8)

However, a box of white in the 'fridge and a box of red nearby avoids that tiresome opening of corks/caps. And, frankly, they never last long enough to go off! :D
  10. In her defence - you had left a half-drunk wine box open. She probably assumed that the contents could not conceivably be wine, and was then shocked when you gripped her for it.

Have you, or mates, never partially refilled such boxes with, er, wine before?

In any case, your drills are so poor that you should be grateful for any treatment received.

That'll teach you to drink wine, you big French girl!
  11. Scoobs, if voddy came in a box, would that remark still qualify???
  12. Only with you :wink:
  13. ....and once emptied the bag can be inflated and used as an impromptu pillow for those times when the bed is JUST too far away,or the bathroom seems the best place to spend the night! And its wipeable too!
  14. it depends sometimes on how much your going to consume. the old "vino boxo calapso" has done me fine for a week or two.

however as air is not likely to get into it, it should last over a month (unlike bottles) which can go off quicker
  15. Well, Blindfire, I'm just bloody impressed that alcohol can be thrown out on Sunday and it's absence not noticed until Tuesday. I take my hat off to you. I wish someone could teach me tricks like that.