Are All Pitbull Owners Mongs?

DK27

Old-Salt
Seen this happen with my own eyes.

The building firm behind our head office/storage yard had four rotties for theft prevention after hours and on weekends. Problem is, they got out into our yard one weekend through a hole in their fence. The security guard who came in to do the walk around was chased for his life onto the back of one of the utes and was trapped there for a few hours. He managed to call his boss in a panic, his boss called a few people at our office to unlock the gate to rescue their guard. This was easier said than done. Three of the dogs were running along the gate/fence line barking up a storm and would have torn anyone apart if they didn't get back to the car in time. The oldest dog was being smart and was waiting between the guard on the ute and the fenceline. We also have a church across the road from us. They had a kids creche going at the time and the kids were outside playing. We didn't want the dogs to get out into the street

The two office managers and the guards boss managed to get the kids indoors, open the gate but push it open with their cars and drive to the ute where the guard was trapped, get him in the back of one of their cars while the other one kept the dogs busy, and drive them out. They got the poor bastard out, he had to go on sick leave while he recovered.

When I heard about it, I told them they should have called me as I would have brought my .223 down to deal with the dogs, **** the idiot owners.
This is the situation that Uzzi 9 mil was made for.. Not the dogs fault, just those responsible for them.

I'll be back soon.

Agreed. It would have been a last resort but if someones life is in danger, sorry dog.
Having watched that awful video again, (even though I said I couldn't) Because I take my two young Grandchildren to the local park, where there are always a lot of dogs off the lead, admittedly most of them are the little fluffy cute ones, but occasionally you do see a few that could do some damage if they went postal.

So I find myself asking one question.

1. If I'd found myself in that situation what could or would I do to protect the children?

The mother in the video naturally was focused on trying in vain to protect her children, but with little success, at least until others arrived on the scene.

I tend to think that the best form of defence is attack, so I think I would have focused on attacking the dog with all or any means necessary including lethal force. If that meant kicking it in the head repeatedly until it backed off, or wrapping my arms around its neck and strangling the living daylights out of it, choking it to death then so be it.

The poor mother struggled because she had two small children to protect. It is all very well looking at it with hindsight, but could she have lifted them on to the roof of the car out of reach of the dog maybe.

Thank God a few people came to assist, including the Asian guy driving past who stopped and got out of the car to help.

I notice the curtain twitchers in the window where it happend did nothing.

I hope the dog has been put down and the owner does jail time, plus shitloads of compensation to the mother and children.

1. If I'd found myself in that situation what could or would I do to protect the children?
Assuming you dont have a sturdy walking stick to thrash the life out of it and nothing else to hand then kick the fcuk out it it but make sure you dont fall over , if the dog is locked onto someone pull its knackers until they come off if it has any or a thumb in each eye socket until its eyes come out.

My folks used to keep golden retrievers.
Had a few litters, sold them on, but then they became trendy.
Fortunately the kennel union, which oversees breeding, gives out family trees back about 9 generations.
Potential stud or dam was examined, and kennel names compared. If too much commonality then a dog shagging session was off.
However, some folk wanted cute puppies, not pedigree. And some breeders didn't care.
Just like humans ... Think inbred types like Cornwall, Norfolk and house of Windsor... As soon as you start putting cousins with cousins you get problems.

I'm sure most pitbull, rottweiler etc hounds have severe issues. Because they aren't bred according to guidelines.

Assuming you dont have a sturdy walking stick to thrash the life out of it and nothing else to hand then kick the fcuk out it it but make sure you dont fall over , if the dog is locked onto someone pull its knackers until they come off if it has any or a thumb in each eye socket until its eyes come out.
That may well be the very least I would do. Then repeat the process with the owner, and that's not meant to be funny.

DK27

Old-Salt
The problem is the mongs that get American pits just to look tough and hard and generally abuse their dog to make it aggressive. Sh*t life for the dog just to make some insignificant mong feel like "the man."

Most dogs regardless of breed, if raised correctly will be a loyal and great companion who will cause no trouble.

The problem is mongs who acquire certain breeds just to be "the man."

Last edited:
The problem is the mongs that get American pits just to look tough and hard and generally abuse their dog to make it aggressive. Sh*t life for the dog just to make some insignificant mong feel like "the man."

Most dogs regardless of bread, if raised correctly will be a loyal and great companion who will cause no trouble.

The problem is mongs who acquire certain breads just to be "the man."
Ahem...'Breeds' My CSE grade C in English taught me that.

Dog owners regardless of the dog they keep are a breed of their own.

Don't get me started.

That may well be the very least I would do. Then repeat the process with the owner, and that's not meant to be funny.
Why do ********* like that think having a mutt called Tyson or Rambo enhances their social standing?
Bloke brought one to the pub one day. I told him that the mutt was hyper, it was probably disturbed by the loud music, and if it kicked off I WOULD mace it.
Twat was all "he's alright..."
It was clear the hound was antsy.
Dog as fashion accessory?
Yep, used to take a golden puppy out for a walk... The birds were queueing up!

Having watched that awful video again, (even though I said I couldn't) Because I take my two young Grandchildren to the local park, where there are always a lot of dogs off the lead, admittedly most of them are the little fluffy cute ones, but occasionally you do see a few that could do some damage if they went postal.

So I find myself asking one question.

The mother in the video naturally was focused on trying in vain to protect her children, but with little success, at least until others arrived on the scene.

I tend to think that the best form of defence is attack, so I think I would have focused on attacking the dog with all or any means necessary including lethal force. If that meant kicking it in the head repeatedly until it backed off, or wrapping my arms around its neck and strangling the living daylights out of it, choking it to death then so be it.

The poor mother struggled because she had two small children to protect. It is all very well looking at it with hindsight, but could she have lifted them on to the roof of the car out of reach of the dog maybe.

Thank God a few people came to assist, including the Asian guy driving past who stopped and got out of the car to help.

I notice the curtain twitchers in the window where it happend did nothing.

I hope the dog has been put down and the owner does jail time, plus shitloafs of compensation to the mother and children.
Fortunately I have never had to protect a child from a dog attack. I have however had to protect my own dog, a working Cocker against an attack by three Rottweilers.

It is an extremely unpleasant experience and you do not think entirely rationally but you do what you can to protect yourself and your charge, I can only believe that if it were a child the instinct to protect would be even greater than in my case.

I can not recall exactly what happened but do remember as a last resort that I was about to plunge my thumbs into the eyes of one off the attackers that had latched on to my dog, fortunately I did not have to as it released its hold at the appearance of a neighbour still in her nightdress who had heard my screams.

We then took refuge in a child’s “Wendy house” in her garden, we were unable to get into her house as the door had closed and locked, eventually we were able to come out as the local police turned up and restrained the dogs, they apologised profusely for not having arrived earlier as they said if they had caught them in the act they would have simply shot them on the spot.

It took a considerable time for the vet to sort my dog out as a chunk of flesh had been ripped from his side, whilst he had no problems with Rottweilers I do and am extremely wary of them to this day.

Chef

LE
Whilst they are smaller a lot of the little ones, despite being cute and fluffy, are evil tempered snappy buggers and easily able to jump up to bite quite tall children.

My dog story. A few years back a neighbour at our old gaff had an Alsatian which seemed a bit excitable. One day coming back on the motorcycle he and his family were all out at the back of the service track at the back of the houses. Including dog.

For some reason he took the lead off the dog which seized the chance to take a bite at me, put a set of holes in my bike jacket. he was very apologetic and paid for a new jacket straightaway.

For the next couple of days residents were suggesting I report it because the dog had form. Why hadn't anybody else? Because they were afraid of upsetting the owner. A few weeks later the dog went after it had a pop at one of his family.

DK27

Old-Salt
Whilst they are smaller a lot of the little ones, despite being cute and fluffy, are evil tempered snappy buggers and easily able to jump up to bite quite tall children.

My dog story. A few years back a neighbour at our old gaff had an Alsatian which seemed a bit excitable. One day coming back on the motorcycle he and his family were all out at the back of the service track at the back of the houses. Including dog.

For some reason he took the lead off the dog which seized the chance to take a bite at me, put a set of holes in my bike jacket. he was very apologetic and paid for a new jacket straightaway.

For the next couple of days residents were suggesting I report it because the dog had form. Why hadn't anybody else? Because they were afraid of upsetting the owner. A few weeks later the dog went after it had a pop at one of his family.
Lucky you had a biker jacket on. If that had been a fleece or T-shirt, could have been a very bad day out for you.

Chef

LE
Lucky you had a biker jacket on. If that had been a fleece or T-shirt, could have been a very bad day out for you.
The dog caught the jacket round the hem, a nice Rukka at that, because, I think, it was flapping about a bit and caught his eye. If it hadn't he might have gone for my arm. Even then the bloke's kids had their vocab enlarged.

Also showed me how one's options are reduced when you're balancing a bike with running engine and in gear. One becomes very much a fixed asset.

Sorry mate, spell check. Keep turning it off. Didn't get this when it was only pen and paper...
You are forgiven this time because you are a NIG. Next time, take 5.

Latest Threads