Are All Pitbull Owners Mongs?

Bit of a saga here. Next door but one is a comparatively small (65m2) apartment. It was let by a dodgy character to a Romanian family with a small child, who had nowhere to live. Deal done.... except the family that moved in had no small child, but did have 4 dangerous dogs and a puppy. We're talking an Italian Mastiff, two Pitbulls and a very large 'Boxer like' thing. No idea about the puppy. The rules state one dangerous dog per adult.

The Romanian thug did not agree with muzzles and used to walk the dogs freely without them, but on a lead. Our neighbour was walking past the Romanian's door when it opened - doggy walking time. It was the Mastiff, who immediately lunged at and attacked my neighbour. Romanian wife opens door to see what is going on and the two pitbulls rush out and join in. My neighbour had his arm so far down the mastiff's throat he remembers holding its tongue, the pitbulls bit his arm, leg and buttocks.

Romanian thug somehow managed to get the dogs off him and indoors - police were called. And did nothing.The victim is a Brit who speaks no Spanish, the Romanian runs a pizza place and does speak Spanish. Victim was in hospital for several hours getting stitched up. The doctors said if he'd fallen on the ground he'd be dead. As it was, there was claret everywhere - writhing around on a white marble floor (once he'd got indoors) does that!

All that has happened is that the Romanian has had to put big yellow warning signs on his house to say there are dangerous dogs within. It seems as far as the police are concerned it was 'an accident'.

My neighbour and his wife are so traumatised by the whole affair they have not been back to their house. He was VERY lucky, but still has no feeling in most of his hand. Our community have been a waste of oxygen. Much hand-wringing, but no action. Hope it isn't a Spaniard or a child next time.

Pitbulls? I hate them.
If you are in Spain the victim should denounce the dog owner with the Guardia Civil , they have to act then , Policia Local are just armed traffic wardens.

The victim should get a court translator go along with them , they dont usually charge more than £30.00 - £40.00 .

@Browning Bow I don't suppose there is any chance you could shower your words of enlightenment on those two women, particularly that Anna Webb bitch.

They need to know the real facts as you have explained them to us. It is your public duty.

Chef

LE

A six minute version of 'He's only being friendly'. No criticism of the parents at all. Ms Webb avoiding any hint of pointing out the stupidity of the parents. Quite frankly she's probably only a dog trainer due to cats out thinking her.

On a separate rant, people often question why anyone wants a gun, in the UK, outside of the armed forces and to a lesser extent farmers.

Yet nobody asks the same question as to why anyone wants a type of dog bred specifically to be violent.

Then of course you have got this, completely at the other end of the scale.

Something about that dog you can't help thinking are they all really that bad.

A six minute version of 'He's only being friendly'. No criticism of the parents at all. Ms Webb avoiding any hint of pointing out the stupidity of the parents. Quite frankly she's probably only a dog trainer due to cats out thinking her.

On a separate rant, people often question why anyone wants a gun, in the UK, outside of the armed forces and to a lesser extent farmers.

Yet nobody asks the same question as to why anyone wants a type of dog bred specifically to be violent.

Given the choice, I'd rather a quick shot to the head, than be ripped to pieces by some bastard devil- dog, but there again I wouldn't have the slightest sympathy, with some twat being ripped slowly into small pieces, by his bloody ego- extension.........

Given the choice, I'd rather a quick shot to the head, than be ripped to pieces by some bastard devil- dog, but there again I wouldn't have the slightest sympathy, with some twat being ripped slowly into small pieces, by his bloody ego- extension.........
For a moment there I thought you meant a quick shot to the head for the dog.;-)

The Pitbull and Staff Social Media groupies are going into full meltdown mode trying to defend the breed as not dangerous at all. Blaming the bad press in the meedja for satanising their beloved animals.

The photo below may have been photoshopped for effect.

Screenshot_20220326-151417_Facebook.jpg

Should be put down immediatley , and the owner

Jeezus that is shocking.

The poor kids and the mother will be traumatised for a long time after that. I would willingly shoot the dog and its owner given the chance.

I couldn't watch that video again. But I would like to know the source and to know if the children were okay.

I would sell the mutt to Glaxo, and force the owner to watch as it is forced to smoke, have bleach dropped into its eyes, and thrown to the Koreans.

I would sell the mutt to Glaxo, and force the owner to watch as it is forced to smoke, have bleach dropped into its eyes, and thrown to the Koreans.

Its not the dogs fault, try blaming the **** of an owner.

Jeezus that is shocking.

The poor kids and the mother will be traumatised for a long time after that. I would willingly shoot the dog and its owner given the chance.

I couldn't watch that video again. But I would like to know the source and to know if the children were okay.

RangdoOfArg

LE
Book Reviewer
My friends have an American Pitbull. He’s as soft as shite.
As I have said elsewhere, we are puppy training a Labradoodle so she can be an assistance dog for someone with autism.
Open wired, six-foot big fence onto a recreation ground In our back garden. Where pups looks at the passers by and has an occasional sniff at one. She’s about 16 weeks and getting ready for the big wide world.
Some dimwit lass with another American Pitbull couldn‘t hold it and and went for our pups*,having a good rag at the fence. Fukcing twunts.
Scared the shiite out of Mrs R, pups was cool throughout.
Now, our mates ain’t mongs. And their American Pitbull is about the softest animal I’ve ever met. Even though his head is the size of a Vauxhall Corsa. I still don’t like them.

*pups is working name, as she may end up being called something else.

scoldog

On ROPS
On ROPs
Either the business premises or the security company for neglect.
Seen this happen with my own eyes.

The building firm behind our head office/storage yard had four rotties for theft prevention after hours and on weekends. Problem is, they got out into our yard one weekend through a hole in their fence. The security guard who came in to do the walk around was chased for his life onto the back of one of the utes and was trapped there for a few hours. He managed to call his boss in a panic, his boss called a few people at our office to unlock the gate to rescue their guard. This was easier said than done. Three of the dogs were running along the gate/fence line barking up a storm and would have torn anyone apart if they didn't get back to the car in time. The oldest dog was being smart and was waiting between the guard on the ute and the fenceline. We also have a church across the road from us. They had a kids creche going at the time and the kids were outside playing. We didn't want the dogs to get out into the street

The two office managers and the guards boss managed to get the kids indoors, open the gate but push it open with their cars and drive to the ute where the guard was trapped, get him in the back of one of their cars while the other one kept the dogs busy, and drive them out. They got the poor bastard out, he had to go on sick leave while he recovered mentally.

When I heard about it and was asked to pull the security footage for the police, I told them they should have called me as I would have brought my .223 down to deal with the dogs, **** the idiot owners.

Last edited: