ARE ALL NAVY POOFTERS?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by titsinatophat, Jun 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on you must have all thought it. The navy has allways had a dodgy reputation in this department so what do you wreckon? A bunch of hetro'y challenged individuals or just misunderstood. Tell your uncle tits.

2. Ah - the benefits of 24hr drinking....

But to answer your question, you are only classified techinically as an uphill gardener if you push back.

Notwithstanding that, irresepctive of your orientation, etiquette demands that the courtesy of a reach round should be extended on every occasion.

3. Quite correct; only "giving" makes you a fully paid up fudge packer. Anyway, as they say, "don't knock it till you've tried it" :D :D :D

4. Well in the YMCA hit by Village People, one of them dressed as a sailor.

Didnt do the navy much justice!

5. Only if you wear a blue uniform with the big fu@k off white collar and one of them big white hats.

6. I surrender, I surrender
    Maybe it's because I'm a bender

Sung to the tune of that Rainbow track.

Taxi

7. I though it was "hands up baby " :twisted:

8. I thought most of the benders were in the RAF myself, always seem a bit camp and feminine and trying to make themselves sound like julian clary or is that just the ones i have come across, plus they cant fight for toffee!

But i have always been one for equal opportunities so if you like to slot yourself in the tea towel holder then you can join the maggot munchers in the navy, i mean if they call themselves andrew got to be some tendencies lurking under there.