Are all men in Green the same?????

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by redangel25, Oct 20, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello peeps,

I've just spilt up with my man in green cos he had issues with the distance (him being at camp/tour etc) and me being away having a career).
    Do all squaddies have this problem....or can some of you cope that us girlies can have a life too?

(and before anyone says it I know he wans me as a fuck buddy without the ties...but is this the only way you will have a long distance relationship?).
    Red x
  2. YES :twisted: Would you like to be friends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  3. Heehee...depends how many **** buddies you are allowed to have on the go at once?
  4. How many can you handle? I don't mind waiting :D
  5. I'm sure I can handle lots...but just make sure you don't all get sent way at once!
  6. The only way to find an answer to your question is to try them all.
  7. Thanks for that...all form a que... no seriously, I really haven't got time to fit you all in!
  8. Some kind of roster is needed then, as long as I'm near the top (of the roster)
  9. Thats what we need (anyone else think this is all going to get cut out tomorrow??)It could either go by ...location base in UK,rank or someone measure
  10. Roster? I was thinking more of a roaster....If you get my drift.... :roll:
  11. Mmmmmmm I think we might well have too many people for that!
  12. Brilliant idea there Flash, would cut waiting times by a half. Well done that man!
  13. Once again, Flash brings it the level he knows best.........Food! Get in line :D
  14. But it would also double the amount of er.....participants (trying to be PC) and I'd hate to turn up late for that!
  15. Im a time and motion efficiency type you know.

Wait your turn Gary, I'm sure there will be enough to go round. You can 'fluff' while youre waiting. ;)