Are all men in Green the same?????

Hello peeps,

I've just spilt up with my man in green cos he had issues with the distance (him being at camp/tour etc) and me being away having a career).
Do all squaddies have this problem....or can some of you cope that us girlies can have a life too?

(and before anyone says it I know he wans me as a fuck buddy without the ties...but is this the only way you will have a long distance relationship?).
Ta,
Red x

G

Goku

redangel25 said:
I know he wans me as a * buddy without the ties...but is this the only way you will have a long distance relationship?
YES :twisted: Would you like to be friends :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

The only way to find an answer to your question is to try them all.

Some kind of roster is needed then, as long as I'm near the top (of the roster)

Thats what we need (anyone else think this is all going to get cut out tomorrow??)It could either go by ...location base in UK,rank or someone measure

The Lord Flasheart said:
Roster? I was thinking more of a roaster....If you get my drift.... :roll:
Brilliant idea there Flash, would cut waiting times by a half. Well done that man!

But it would also double the amount of er.....participants (trying to be PC) and I'd hate to turn up late for that!

Rowums said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Roster? I was thinking more of a roaster....If you get my drift.... :roll:
Brilliant idea there Flash, would cut waiting times by a half. Well done that man!
Im a time and motion efficiency type you know.

Wait your turn Gary, I'm sure there will be enough to go round. You can 'fluff' while youre waiting. ;)

Three at a time but you will have to do some double shifts - and get plenty of swarfega in.

redangel25 said:
Yes...but how do we decide who goes 1st? and what if some of you are crap???
Don't worry - you won't be able to talk with your mouth full. You need to get your pic in gallery too.

Latest Threads