• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

arctic liner

Can an arctic liner be used with a jungle sleeping bag?
and if so, what temperature will it keep you warm to?
thanks

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Don't be insane. It's an arctic liner, designed to be used with arctic stuff, not a jungle bag.

That's madness, they'll lock you up!

im not actually going to be using it in the jungle as im a cadet and will be using the jungle bag for the summer and the arctic liner with it for the winter
is it possible?

BBear

LE
Kit Reviewer
Look, you've already been told - don't mess around with jungle kit and arctic kit unless you know what you're doing, it doesn't seem like you do.

Try mating a penguin with a monkey, IT JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.

aj2608 said:
well whats the worst that can happen in putting an arctic liner into a 2 season sleeping bag??
Stop asking silly questions that have already been answered and go back to your xBox

Penkeys taste sweeter though...

Would it be too difficult to try? :?

Maybe you could answer the question and let us know?

C

cloudbuster

Tubs said:
Would it be too difficult to try? :?

Maybe you could answer the question and let us know?
Some time next Spring, after long and exhaustive trials in the Grampians, perhaps?

Whatever will people do next. I mean its like wearing an Artic Smock with Jungle Trousers, oh hang on....

listen i was only asking a simple question and now its finally been answered so thanks to everyone who answered it and fck u to those pricks who were just being annoying and writing pathetic things
and by the way im a SHE

Well...as the old saying goes.

Ask a f ucking stupid question,

Get caned by everyone and slink off with your tail between your legs.

Whatever next,

"can you tell me wether it would work if i wore jungle boots with arctic socks, would I get a 4 season boot, or would I get trench foot, hypothermia and die?"

C

cloudbuster

aj2608 said:
listen i was only asking a simple question and now its finally been answered so thanks to everyone who answered it and fck u to those pricks who were just being annoying and writing pathetic things
and by the way im a SHE
Glad to have been able to help, but a simple "Thanks" would have sufficed.

But do let us know how you get on, won't you?