Arctery'x Jacket Up For Grabs

Discussion in 'Competitions' started by Muzzer@LevelPeaks, May 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know this might be considered a little blatant but then there is an opportunity here to get your hands on a lovely Arctery'x Justice jacket in green - from Level Peaks Associates.

[​IMG]

Info follows:

Level Peaks Associates are running the competition titled – Guts & Glory! the photo can be of anything as long as it includes at least one person, in action, at rest, in the UK or elsewhere (locations don’t have to be made public) – absolutely anything goes. The photo should be of the highest quality you can make it to win.

Your pics should be emailed to social@levelpeaks.com as high resolution as you can because we want you to feature it in our adverts – that’s the double page spreads we run in various magazines. Please include a list of any specific clothing being worn if it is difficult to see – if its something we have supplied or of any of the brands on our website, then all’s the better.

The competition will run until midnight – May 31st and make sure you include your name , address and SIZE.

Please read the Terms and Conditions of the competition on the website.

2. would guts and glory include me straining to work out why the **** i would want this jacket?

if so, i look like i'm giving birth to a pride of hedgehogs! now that must be guts...alas maybe no glory....

maybe you'd have better luck posting the advert on military photos.net...just say that randy mcflab loves these jackets and you'll have a centuries worth of cataloge photos come in xxx toodle pip

3. The man at Level Peaks wouldn't have too far to come and box your ears now would he?

4. 1.2 miles to be exact...ah well, i thought it was funny at the time,

5. Its an awesome jacket which is why you might want one and its extremely practical - looks pretty good too. I wore one in Germany last year with just a shirt on underneath while traveling in a very well ventilated landy on the autobahn, -10c for nearly 7 hours warm as toast. Wouldn't it be nice to have one free?

6. I want it. Is this an arrse only comp?

7. Nope anyone can enter open to anyone who can wear the Jacket and has a good photo they can send!

8. Muzzer, I'm just being nosey here; are any of those pretty Arc'teryx trouser belts (the cut down climbing harness type) out on sale yet? I tried to blag one at the Shot Show but the French ponce on the stand was not letting any go.