Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 -

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ronangel, Sep 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What mystery?
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Yeah, because this is 'Current Affairs' isn't it, you muppet. Stick your poxy conspiracy theories in the NAAFI or better still, take them to the links thread.
  3. Watch the 15 min clip to why building 7 collapsed then comment
    very interesting to say the least I agree with them 100%

Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 - - YouTube

Not my theory 1500 architects all around the world WATCH BEFORE COMMENTING you may for once in your life learn something.

Can be moved to another section if this is wrong place but is very current 911 anniversary a few days away!
  4. There is no fucking way that the WTC was a controlled explosion. FFS the evidence against it is massive if you can be bothered to look. The only people that believe it was a demolition job, want to believe it and only look for "evidence" which supports their fuck-whittery.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics
    • Like Like x 1
  5. This video is about the Third building not the first 2 watch FIRST then comment.
    Let somebody who really knows about demolition comment
    Thank you
  6. Tinfoil hat time everybody... We didn't go to the moon either, all faked. And Elvis is still working for the CIA.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. National Skyscraper Day fast approaches and the usual loons are already pissing people off.

Most of the architects on your list design Walmarts and pissoires, so I will stick by the controversial theory that 9/11 was caused by Muslims who flew planes into buildings, thank you.

Why don't any of these architects crack on and finish building the WTC replacements? It's only been 10 years.

First great Western could have done a better job.
    • Like Like x 4
  8. Here is their main page for those with OPEN minds
    ae911truth's Channel - YouTube
  9. That actually did make me spit a drink. No-duff. Not on keyboard though, just back into the glass. I work with (not for) First GW.
  10. Open mind - check

This is current affairs forum, not tinfoil hat wearing fuckwits club.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Sorry, I forgot to open my mind.

Wibble of static......

Mind opening - I see dead people.

Now fuck off and shove your You Tube wank up your ignorant, fuckwit arse.
  12. You really want to believe this shit, dontya?

You do realise that you are accusing thousands of people who took on jobs to protect folks of actually being complicit in murdering their countrymen?

BTW, the popular mechanics smackdown of the conspiracy crap uses genuine experts, not people commenting outside their field.

It was a conspiracy, a conspiracy of AQ.
  13. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

well we are due another false flag op as the US is wanting to cut military spending so its time to see who is doubling their buildings insurance like the guy who owned wtc.

I agree building 7 is sus and has been since I first read about it 9 years ago. the whole event never rang the right bells though regardless of whether you wear a foil beany or not.
    • Like Like x 1