Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 - AE911Truth.org

Yeah, because this is 'Current Affairs' isn't it, you muppet. Stick your poxy conspiracy theories in the NAAFI or better still, take them to the links thread.

Lets see if your "experts" on here agree with this video calling for the truth about 911

Architects & Engineers - Solving the Mystery of WTC 7 - AE911Truth.org - YouTube
There is no fucking way that the WTC was a controlled explosion. FFS the evidence against it is massive if you can be bothered to look. The only people that believe it was a demolition job, want to believe it and only look for "evidence" which supports their fuck-whittery.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

There is no fucking way that the WTC was a controlled explosion. FFS the evidence against it is massive if you can be bothered to look. The only people that believe it was a demolition job, want to believe it and only look for "evidence" which supports their fuck-whittery.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics
This video is about the Third building not the first 2 watch FIRST then comment.
Let somebody who really knows about demolition comment
Thank you

National Skyscraper Day fast approaches and the usual loons are already pissing people off.

Most of the architects on your list design Walmarts and pissoires, so I will stick by the controversial theory that 9/11 was caused by Muslims who flew planes into buildings, thank you.

Why don't any of these architects crack on and finish building the WTC replacements? It's only been 10 years.

First great Western could have done a better job.

National Skyscraper Day fast approaches and the usual loons are already pissing people off.

Most of the architects on your list design Walmarts and pissoires, so I will stick by the controversial theory that 9/11 was caused by Muslims who flew planes into buildings, thank you.

Why don't any of these architects crack on and finish building the WTC replacements? It's only been 10 years.

First great Western could have done a better job.
Here is their main page for those with OPEN minds
ae911truth's Channel - YouTube

This video is about the Third building not the first 2 watch FIRST then comment.
Let somebody who really knows about demolition comment
Thank you
You really want to believe this shit, dontya?

You do realise that you are accusing thousands of people who took on jobs to protect folks of actually being complicit in murdering their countrymen?

Mong!

BTW, the popular mechanics smackdown of the conspiracy crap uses genuine experts, not people commenting outside their field.

It was a conspiracy, a conspiracy of AQ.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well we are due another false flag op as the US is wanting to cut military spending so its time to see who is doubling their buildings insurance like the guy who owned wtc.

I agree building 7 is sus and has been since I first read about it 9 years ago. the whole event never rang the right bells though regardless of whether you wear a foil beany or not.

You really want to believe this shit, dontya?

You do realise that you are accusing thousands of people who took on jobs to protect folks of actually being complicit in murdering their countrymen?

Mong!

BTW, the popular mechanics smackdown of the conspiracy crap uses genuine experts, not people commenting outside their field.

It was a conspiracy, a conspiracy of AQ.
I am saying please watch then comment
99% of americans knew nothing of what their government may or may not have done its the 1% in the government who maybe guilty.

99% of americans knew nothing of what their government may or may not have done its the 1% in the government who maybe guilty.
Why do we need to watch, this thread has been done numerous times on arrse, you don't honestly believe the information you are spouting about is new do you?
If so you are a bigger cnut than I took you for over the richardmontgomery thing.

well we are due another false flag op as the US is wanting to cut military spending so its time to see who is doubling their buildings insurance like the guy who owned wtc.

I agree building 7 is sus and has been since I first read about it 9 years ago. the whole event never rang the right bells though regardless of whether you wear a foil beany or not.
Maybe somebody at last has watched it.....

The guys who run the burger bar in the centre of the Pentagon garden always looked a bit suspect to me. And it's actually called "Ground Zero" (if it's still there), so there's obviously a link.

Of course all the WTC buildings were wired up with C4 in order to drag the world into a horrible series of wars.

The cunts who flew the planes into the buildings were all stooges.

Mind opening again: I see dead people (the dead of 9/11) and you should shove your laptop up your khyber.

Latest Threads