Archery, Medieval type game for the PS3?

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Gundulph, Jul 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay, anyone know of a decent game for the PS3 involving the silent art of archery? I'm attempting to bring my 5 year old down from taking heads arms and legs off of zombies, wasting people with his cleverly placed Bounding Fragmentation Mines, burning out bunkers full of screaming enemy and trapping tankies inside their tanks before gassing them out with a Toxic grenade on Call of Duty!!! to a more leisurely game of slotting the enemy silently from a distance and with less gore so was thinking along the lines of some RObin Hood style game, are there any out there?! 8O
  2. dont know what its like but how does assassins creed 2 sound?
  3. That sounds quite good Gundulph. Dunno if such a game exists but I'd love to try it.

It may defeat the purpose though, when your five year old misses and shouts (unaware) "insert expletive here".

4. Hmmmmmmmmm 5 year old, I think the damage has been done, some good archery crap available for 5 years on the Wii console. Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess on the Wii most suitable for 5 year olds.

COD4 sniping, heads exploding, wall splashed with head gunk, eeeeeeeeerr, just my opinion, but not suitable for 5 year olds.
  5. Erm, from my knowledge, there's nothing.

I suggest Fallout 3, it's a softcore game...

And trophies will let out the trophy whore within.
  6. Like B-C I would say Twilight Princess on the Wii, or the new archery sports game - but you need the new motion sensor. If you are after a PS3 game though, there are none (that I am aware of).

Assassins Creed is OK, stunning looking, but a little repetitive, AC 2 comes out in October I believe and it is supposed to be much better

Just let him crack on with COD and the likes, if he is going to become a mad axe murderer, the damage is already done :D

7. What an utter bonk game, :roll: IMHO.
  8. I love it!

At least in hard it's playable, unlike say, WaW. Or MC:LA...