Archbishop Seeks Mugabes Ouster

Am I the only one who has misread this as an Archbishop fancies having a bash at Mugabe's 'Oyster' !..........Now there is a debate going on vis a vis homosexuality but Octogenerian sex is in my opinion fecking sick!! 8O

tomahawk6 said:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/africa/03/27/zimbabwe.election.ap/index.html

Hopefully Mugabe doesnt have the Archbishop taken into custody. People power is spreading it will be interesting to see if the people of Zimbabwe will respond.
Unfortunately I don't see people power winning through. The average Zimbabwean is too scared, afraid and hungry to take on the pack of nutters Mugabe has on his side. South Africa is still too ashamed to admit that the revolution has failed next door and take action to sort it out - until they do no Western country will pitch in. And without outside support trying to fight Mugabe will just get you an unpleasant death.

seems like they are taking a step in the right direction

Thousands of Zimbabweans raised their hands for change yesterday at the largest rally of the opposition election campaign.

Morgan Tsvangirai, the leader of the Movement for Democratic Change, was greeted by a sea of open palms as he addressed 15,000 supporters in the capital, Harare.

The open hand is the MDC's official symbol - in contrast with the clenched fists brandished by President Robert Mugabe and his followers in the ruling Zanu-PF. "Harare will never be Zanu-PF again," Mr Tsvangirai said.
from telegraph