Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by twothreeuptwothreedown, Sep 2, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Archbishop Desmond Tutu, has called for Tony Blair & George Bush to appear before the International Court of Justice in the Hague.

Now wouldn't that be entertaining TV?

2. For once I will be happy to support the good Bishop. I would very much like to see Blair on trial.

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 2
  3. Well, Bush wouldn't bloody well turn up anyway as the Americans won't bow down to the court, they're too arrogant for that and are too used to sitting in judgement over others. Blair would find a way to wriggle out of it as well. People like them don't get dragged into court for war crimes. It won't happen.

We can still dream though... ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Blair's already salved his own conscience by converting to Catholicism and getting himself absolved, probably by the Hitler Youth guy in the white frock. He doesn't feel guity about any of it.

5. Unfortunately Blair is on of those cnuts who will walk on water for the rest of his long and affluent life.

6. Quite correct but he's still to wake up next to that pig every morning.

• Like Like x 2

7. Oi.....she's not that GOOD looking.

You need your eyes testing mate!

• Like Like x 2
  8. I wouldn't like to give that a go after a few pints.:highfive:

9. Tutu?

10. I'm sorry, but what war crimes? I am not aware of any war crimes perpetrated by the British forces in either Iraq or Afghanistan.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Under international law can a war not be declared legally because we don't like another country as long as we fight by the rules etc...

Is choosing to go to war a crime? Or is choosing to go to war only a crime if you start it then lose?

Edited for spelling

12. International law? What's that apart from fuzzy minded wishful thinking.

And it's fucking lose not loose.

13. Nuremberg Tribunal, principal VI?

Specifically.

The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:

(a) Crimes against peace:
    (i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war in violation of international treaties, agreements or assurances;
    (ii) Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of any of the acts mentioned under (i).

14. Oh do Foxtrot Oscar old sock, you really are tiresome, read what old Des is saying and not how he is dressed or who he worships.

• Like Like x 1