Archbishop calls on Government to Support Armed Forces

Very pro-Forces when he was Bishop of the Brumopolis , excellent sermons on the Armed Forces and their importance.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
There's threads all about him on ARRSE somewhere . . . .

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Fallschirmjager said:
Maybe the church are getting tired of praying for our poor souls.
The church only prays for the poor, lost, young, nubile, muscly, fit, sweaty, tight-buttocked recruits, er souls of those being 'ministered to' in Pirbright.

mmmmm

IIRC he did a parachute jump in aid of H4H last year. Top bloke, who does get an audience with a large number of influential people. Im no god botherer, but my hat goes off to this man, who is also refusing to wear his dog-collar until Robert Mugabe is no longer running Zimbabwe.

Fallschirmjager said:
Maybe the church are getting tired of praying for our poor souls.
Better they pray for us than for all the other tossers out there. Hats off to John Sentamu - at least he isn't your typical limp wristed leftie bell-end of a Bishop.

bobthedog said:
IIRC he did a parachute jump in aid of H4H last year. Top bloke, who does get an audience with a large number of influential people. Im no god botherer, but my hat goes off to this man, who is also refusing to wear his dog-collar until Robert Mugabe is no longer running Zimbabwe.
I think you're right. He's an inspiration and ten times the leader than the bearded rattan-munching ditherer of Canterbury.

Hero of Arrse?