• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Archbishop calls on Government to Support Armed Forces

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Fallschirmjager said:
Maybe the church are getting tired of praying for our poor souls.
The church only prays for the poor, lost, young, nubile, muscly, fit, sweaty, tight-buttocked recruits, er souls of those being 'ministered to' in Pirbright.

mmmmm

IIRC he did a parachute jump in aid of H4H last year. Top bloke, who does get an audience with a large number of influential people. Im no god botherer, but my hat goes off to this man, who is also refusing to wear his dog-collar until Robert Mugabe is no longer running Zimbabwe.

Fallschirmjager said:
Maybe the church are getting tired of praying for our poor souls.
Better they pray for us than for all the other tossers out there. Hats off to John Sentamu - at least he isn't your typical limp wristed leftie bell-end of a Bishop.

bobthedog said:
IIRC he did a parachute jump in aid of H4H last year. Top bloke, who does get an audience with a large number of influential people. Im no god botherer, but my hat goes off to this man, who is also refusing to wear his dog-collar until Robert Mugabe is no longer running Zimbabwe.
I think you're right. He's an inspiration and ten times the leader than the bearded rattan-munching ditherer of Canterbury.

Hero of Arrse?

Latest Threads