arby house sale

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by arby, Jun 16, 2008.

?
  1. yes

53.3%
  2. no

13.3%
  3. do you accept cheque?

33.3%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just sacked current arbyette of 2 years. Terrible shame and all that but does leave me with a house full of arbyette memorabilia. Is there a market for such stuff, I am willing to leave her underwaer unwashed and will donate some proceeds to the begging bowl. Is such a sale viable and if so, shall I open bidding?

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Can i have a go on ex Arbyette?

3. If I can flog Snails pants for £40 then you should be able to make a couple of quid for 'the cause'.

4. fill your boots. She's probably still warm.

5. There are some truly sick people around :pukel:

6. Yes, it does make life worth living eh?

By the way Arby... got any revenge pics - vids etc?

7. open to offers, although probably have no saleable rights at present. Some minor wear and tear, mostly cosmetic, cooking skills are poor to say the least.

8. Its funny you should say that, but she has asked me to auction 'a date with the snail.' You now have prior warning, so smash your pc's now. This and other auctions (including 'snails spunk'*) will probably be started on friday.

*its not what you are thinking of

9. Could be the first charity auction ever to end up with a negative amount I feel :D Having to pay some poor b@stard 100 squids to take the 'prize'.

10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Did she catch you wanking?

11. 2 years of bottom love has its impact. And thanks mr-deputy *sob *sob its nice to knw you care *sob....right, where's that fat bird?

12. dumb bitch, said she'd be home at 12...

13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Wot, is she only 11 then. Fcuk me I thought I was a deviant.

14. A date he has to pay for though. The first date will be for charity (in so many ways) after that payment should be made to 'toppers isn't a pimp' registered in the Caymen Islands.

15. brilliant! only the other day I mentioned that I wanted crippling PTSD and several STIs! As one door closes another one opens.

Although from the way phantom talks, its probably a barn door.