Arbroath Gunners

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by beefer, Jul 4, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Many thanks to the RA lads at the Arbroath open day thingy yesterday. I was doing my static display thing on my own and they kept my supplied with food, brews etc all day. Even let me shelter in their tent during the thunder storm! They also put on a very professional show with their HVM.

Thanks lads it was a pleasure to meet you.

ps Thanks also for holding back the masses while I made my departure.

Beefer :)
  2. msr

msr LE

Who are you with? Your QM should be named and shamed....

3. What's it got to do with his QM? If he's running the stand he should have gone to the stores and drawn the kit he needed for the day - or does he expect to be spoon fed?
  4. What kit does a naked,body-painting,mime artist need?
  5. FECKIN HELLTalk about targets will fall when hit!

The Beefer(?) :D makes a heart felt thankyou to a fellow member/s of the armed forces and Dygbi shoots him down.

We are on the same side regardless of beret colour, badges, or cap badge. Good effort 7 Battery for sorting the guy out. Planks 1-0 Bootiies :wink:

And Im not in the artillery but Im airborne to the core. Dygbi go back to your fana [mod: is this the same as faen?] (edit that Moderator) HQ or where the [mod: hell] helvete (and that) you came from.
  6. Oh dear that upset you didn't it calm down now and get your teddy from the corner.

By the look of it he needed a tent and a flask with a hot brew in it - call me picky!
  7. While you're at the QMs getting the flask and a tent, sign out a little tact and a bit of consideration :wink:
  8. Sorry Planty you are right as always, i probably need to eat some humble pie, Beef i am sorry i did not mean to have a go at you, i only thought there was no need to name and shame a QM, SKOLD you still need to calm down!

My apoligies to all concerned.

Good effort seven battery. Wheres Royal when you need them.
    Plastic matelots 8O

fana = is a tiny village miles from anywhere in norway
    Helvete= Hell
  10. msr

msr LE

So fana is not the same as faen then....

11. Faen=Satan
    Fana=Little village in the back of beyond.
    drete(?) = Schitt
    SKJOLD=Nissed as a Pewt.
  12. msr

msr LE

Surely 5hit is drite or dritt...

13. Schitt is schitt where ever you come from. You can spell it, or say it which ever way you like.......its still schitt! :D
  14. QM! There's only 11 of us in the bloody unit!

We normally live off the land - burger vans, Tescos sandwiches etc

Beef :D :D :D
  15. On the behalf of my troop and my battery i thank you for your, erm, thank you:D

I'll pass your thanks on, on Wednesday night

ta ra