Arborfield - READ

Has anyone ever been posted to Arborfield? Anyone know what the junior NCO accomodation is like for non-course personnel? Not interested in malevolent opinions ta.

You would most probably get more of a response if you post this in the REME forum.

MTB

I for one refuse to read this thread. Despite the rather irritating title.

Mitchthebar said:
You would most probably get more of a response if you post this in the REME forum.

MTB
I thought I was being helpful, no need to throw a hissy fit.

ho ho ho.

Does that answer your question?

matt_duran said:
Does ANYBODY have any useful info on Arborfield or are we just going to have a laugh?
Arborfield is the "Home of the REME", as I said, you are more likely to get a sensible answer in the REME forum.

REME "allegedly" mend things, not blend things.

Hat, coat & Taxi please.

matt_duran said:
I'm through with this.
Dear matt_duran
After your pathetic performance on here this afternoon, I hope you get dry bumfucked at the Bramshill Hunt by a seven foot black-man.

spaz said:
matt_duran said:
MODS - posted here in error, move this.
I like your attitude you will go far 8O
Yeah. On the end of a size 11 boot. What an arrogant twat. :x

matt_duran said:
Has anyone ever been posted to Arborfield? Anyone know what the junior NCO accomodation is like for non-course personnel? Not interested in malevolent opinions ta.
Yes.

Yes.

Continue with your disinterest, you arrogant tw@t - "Arborfield - READ" / "MODS -move this"

Wnaker.

Oooohh I like him!! Junior rank and gobby, coming to Arborfield - I am absofluckinglutely rubbing my hands with joy!! I only agai'd 3 JNCOs this week, he's fcucking getting it!

Wonder how hard it will be for me to find a dentist junior in the small med centre called mat duran?

Think I just let out a bit of sex wee!