Arbeit mach frei?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vvaannmmaann, Sep 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Do you think they'll make that into a reality show? but what to call it?
  2. Big, really fückin' fat Brother?

3. obesity is becoming a huge problem time to do something about.
    "a fat **** is a fat **** and will becalled names regardless
  4. Unless he has an equally fat :
  5. If you don't want your kids to get bullied, don't feed them shite until they need a low-loader to get them to school simples!

And don't make ginger kids either!
  6. [​IMG][/quote]

Son Michelin needs yet another pitstop.
  7. Now we will be in danger of being fattist. This is something that is preventable, unlike colour of skin
  8. The parents of these Michelin blimps should be prosecuted under the child abuse laws that exist in this country! Allowing your offspring to push maximum density at the age of 7/8 is just plain wrong, and a burden on future medical and social services. Lard arseness should be made illegal and punishable by having to routinely carry out the Truffle shuffle on the spot, when ordered by the more responsible and healthy members of society...I realise that this may be seen as draconian, degrading and cruel, but sometimes it's got to hurt if it's to heal. I'm horrified by the appearance of fat blobs in the street, shamelessly exposing their grossness, by wearing tops that are too small for their gigantic bellies, they should be encouraged to wear mumu's in the street so they can be ridiculed for their personal neglect...These are only suggestions for encouraging a more moderate diet and healthier lifestyle on our more rotund citizens...Remember you bubbles, i care because you don't!!
  9. Maybe we should take all the fatties and take them to Africa, where they can be used to feed the starving folk there.

Our problem of a nation over-populated by fatties solved, and Africa's problem of starving folk solved. Smiles all around!
  10. Not if you tell people you have Big Bones or its genetic
  11. Why not kill two birds with one stone and have compulsory sports after school? A Saffa I used to know said that in the good old days as soon as the kids got out of school at the end of the day they were given the choice of a cricket bat or a rugby ball and told to crack on. It might explain why such a comparatively tiny population regularly kicks our arrse.

If the kids and/or the handwringers don't like the idea of competitive sports, then I'm sure a couple of sessions of Remedial PT will soon change their attitudes.
  12. Pan fried fat Labbie me like.
  13. There was talk of using this Act many years ago to prosecute parents who allowed their kids to become morbidly obese (i.e. about to drop dead) but it seemed to fizzle out. Maybe we should use it to the reinforce responsibility that comes with having kids.