Arafat......

he says he wants to be buried in Gaza strip
so far his wife has got a newcastle top spurs shorts and lazio socks

Mighty_Blighty said:
Just been anounced on the news that he is dead - not confirmed though :roll:
Well thats my Christmas wish come true then!

It must have come as a great shock to everybody, particularly after that footage of him being carried on to the helicopter. I remember thinking to myself.

"Hmmm, that jittery, three stone husk, is certainly going to be competing in the 2008 Olympics"

So long Yasser, and thanks for naming that bit of kit that used to go on the front of Radio wagons.

AFKAC said:
So long Yasser, and thanks for naming that bit of kit that used to go on the front of Radio wagons.
A-Hah! The meestery, she is sol-ved. Thanks AFKAC :lol: :lol: :lol:

Agent_Smith said:
PS Bring it on!!!!! let the rottten SOB die!!! I dont give a flying fox for him!!! :twisted:
He spoke very highly of you Agent_Smith 8O

Here is the real life of Arafat and his wife, those held dear by the palastinian as their spiritual leader.

Taken from bbc news story about Mrs Arafat

But while the Arafats may have been living apart, they have been embroiled in a scandal together.

The French authorities recently revealed they were investigating alleged multi-million dollar transfers to her bank account from a number of foreign bank accounts.

The disclosure added fuel to allegations of financial corruption within the Palestinian Authority.

Just proves how fuckin bent they were

I hope that mosad have been secretly poisoning his donner kebabs and that he will finally croak it!

agent smith

stickybomb said:
Agent_Smith said:
PS Bring it on!!!!! let the rottten SOB die!!! I dont give a flying fox for him!!! :twisted:
He spoke very highly of you Agent_Smith 8O
Trust the bloody French. They should have taken him to an Israeli hospital. I believe Mossad have a lovely private clinic, they would have had a pillow over his face before you could say "Munich Olympics"

You must admit though, he did look a bit like a smurf when he was getting on that chopper.

Maybe thats the way to beat these fellas. Dress them up to look like figures of fun to remove any lingering menace.

My dad always says about Robert Mugabe, "Never take a bloke seriously, whose name read backwards is EE baa gum!!"

very true

I read that gorgeous george galloway (SCUM..cough cough) spoke to some of Arafats aids when he went to visit him and they allegedly said that he had been poisoned by Isreal....

Is this the ******** trying to stir the sh@t or is it true??

Agent smith

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/3961301.stm

here are some of the comments on arafat and his legacy. Makes interesting reading. A lot of people see him as being responsible for a large proportion of the problems that face the palastians.

agent smith

From an earlier posting of mine:

‘The IMF report “Economic Performance and Reforms under Conflict Conditions” of September 2003 concluded that at least 8% ($135million) of the PA’s annual budget of $1.08 billion is being spent by Arafat at his sole discretion… In addition, the report states that $900 million in PA revenues "disappeared" between 1995 and 2000, and that the 2003 budget for Arafat's office, which totaled $74 million, was missing $34 million that Arafat had transferred to pay unidentified "organizations" and "individuals."’ (this quote from ‘EuroCash: What does the Palestinian Authority do with European money?’ by Dr. Rachel Ehrenfeld, Director of the NYC based American Center for Democracy).

Can't the f*ker just die!

i like the comment from my mate (who use to be on the ME desk)

"when i heard the Israelis were saying, 'sure, of course Arafat can come back' you just knew he wasn't!" :twisted: :twisted:

I wish Mr. Arafat no ill will. I just hope he dies in inconceivable agony and torment as slowly as is conveniently possible, gets buried wrapped in bacon, the grave lined with pork rinds and then wakes up to find a vengeful Yahweh in charge and mad as hell.

But other than that I wish him the best. :mrgreen:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Myss Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
tomahawk6 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
tomahawk6 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 29