Arafat P2

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tomahawk6, Nov 8, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

That’s rather telling of pan arab support. :roll:
  2. [​IMG]

Yasser Arafat would be the perfect patient, except for one small thing ...HE IS DEAD !!!
  3. Come on Tom, Debka as a source? :roll: :D
  4. Debka is interesting reading and they do have pretty good sources. Sometimes they are off the mark but so is the CIA. :lol:
  5. I see on TV this evening that the world's ugliest man's condition is 'Stable'

Dead is a very stable condition. :D :D
  6. Pity it's about 30 years too late. The thieving terrorist git not only stirred the shi* right across the Middle East, but also ripped his own people off to the tune of about a billion dollars in diverted aid money. 8)
  7. If he is dead, and they are hiding it. It is for a very good reason, the place may well descend into a worse chaos than it already is in!

The Israeli's have the sense to have their forces on stand-by for when it does go pear-shape :roll:
  8. If only all the other muslim terrorists were in the same stable conditions as this pig Arafat.

It's wrong that palestine should continue to receive aid (money) when everyone knows it's being skimmed off.
  9. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Apparently a bus load of Geordies are on their way to Paris with a Newcastle FC shirt for Arafat. They heard he wanted to be buried in the Gazza strip...

I'll get me coat.....
  10. French Doctors describe him as stable , but in a serious and complex condition

Stable - Dead as a doornail

serious and complex condition - Merde , we 'as a delegation of high ranking Palestinians ici ce jour, Vite Jaques , get ze make-up lady , and zat Ventriloquist , le Grande Marvo. Can 'ee do an Accent Arabique? :D
  11. Is the ****** dead or what??

I here his wife (the democractically elected palestinian representative??? :roll: ) has sacked his deputies because she said they were planning to bury him before he was dead (does she mean metaphorically or literally 8O )

just ****ing cut off his morphine and let him rot!!

agent smith