ARAF! BARK! ARAF! DEAD ARAF!

Some berk of an orificer in the ARAF has killed himself by trying to be 20 when he was 53 and a shoe-in for Air Head Supremo. We should be grateful that this twit is now the "fittest bloke in the graveyard"

If he hasn't got the sense to stop running tri-aths at his age then he shouldn't be in charge of a BA trolley...never mind a fighting arm of the UK armed forces. Comment! :twisted:

polar69 said:
So someone dies doing a tri-athalon and because he is a senior officer in the RAF its funny.
Shite no! I'm 53 and seriously considering doing a triathlon. 8O

But crab officers are funny, it's not like they are proper military after all. 8)

C

cloudbuster

NAAFI Bar or not, as the deceased was a highly-regarded serving Officer, I find this quite offensive.

cloudbuster said:
NAAFI Bar or not, as the deceased was a highly-regarded serving Officer, I find this quite offensive.
And unnecessary. If we are so short of laughs that some find this funny, when so many wankers and parasites are alive and well, God help us.

RIP.

polar69 said:
polar69 said:
So someone dies doing a tri-athalon and because he is a senior officer in the RAF its funny.
I wasn't saying I found it funny, I was pouring scorn on shagnasty

I think we know that mate..well I did.

To the hole FFS...

One thing one should not do is to identify oneself with someone you have never met. Hence the Diana/Celeb syndrome. Hands-up those who have castigated my post with well intentioned but meaningless posts. My personal take is that "who gives a flying f**k for a senior orificer - would he care if I died in similar circumstances?? No.

shagnasty said:
One thing one should not do is to identify oneself with someone you have never met. Hence the Diana/Celeb syndrome. Hands-up those who have castigated my post with well intentioned but meaningless posts. My personal take is that "who gives a flying f**k for a senior orificer - would he care if I died in similar circumstances?? No.
If thats the case who gives a fuck about anyone who's died so far in Afghan or anywhere else? Lets just pull out because...... ahh fuck it why both with you?

He was 2 IC of my service, he earnt his position, just accept that and show respect.

shagnasty said:
I might care if you snuffed it...

...What size feet are you?

Squip said:
shagnasty said:
If thats the case who gives a * about anyone who's died so far in Afghan or anywhere else? Lets just pull out because...... ahh * it why both with you?

He was 2 IC of my service, he earnt his position, just accept that and show respect.
Edited to add - think of the promotion :)

This is the NAAFI - fukc off and die... er, no, hang on; do a triathlon!

Squip said:
shagnasty said:
If thats the case who gives a * about anyone who's died so far in Afghan or anywhere else? Lets just pull out because...... ahh * it why both with you?

Never ever start to show respect for lost officers. Never ever forget that they represent the cutting edge of the political & upper class that keeps you in your place.........underfoot & down trodden. Not so long ago they could order you whipped. "Been up before the Man recently have you?" :twisted:

CC_TA said:
Squip said:
shagnasty said:

Edited to add - think of the promotion :)

This is the NAAFI - fukc off and die... er, no, hang on; do a triathlon!

Hahahahahaahhaahhaahha, proper funny mate, is it the fact the bloke was a pilot and could get clunge in the bar without lying why your taking the piss? Or one of the many other reasons you feel like a lesser man?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spursluv The Intelligence Cell 48
tomahawk6 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 12
tomahawk6 Current Affairs, News and Analysis 29