Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shagnasty, May 28, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some berk of an orificer in the ARAF has killed himself by trying to be 20 when he was 53 and a shoe-in for Air Head Supremo. We should be grateful that this twit is now the "fittest bloke in the graveyard"

If he hasn't got the sense to stop running tri-aths at his age then he shouldn't be in charge of a BA trolley...never mind a fighting arm of the UK armed forces. Comment! :twisted:
  2. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

3. So someone dies doing a tri-athalon and because he is a senior officer in the RAF its funny.
  4. Well we all know the grim reaper will call on the RAF as a whole at some point in the future.
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

6. Shite no! I'm 53 and seriously considering doing a triathlon. 8O

But crab officers are funny, it's not like they are proper military after all. 8)
  7. NAAFI Bar or not, as the deceased was a highly-regarded serving Officer, I find this quite offensive.
  8. I wasn't saying I found it funny, I was pouring scorn on shagnasty
  9. And unnecessary. If we are so short of laughs that some find this funny, when so many wankers and parasites are alive and well, God help us.

10. A well decorated harrier pilot, who helped mastermind the air role in both iraq and afghan, i didnt see anyone laughing on wednsday.

11. I think we know that mate..well I did.
  12. To the hole FFS...
  13. Yup, that's where he's heading! :)
  14. One thing one should not do is to identify oneself with someone you have never met. Hence the Diana/Celeb syndrome. Hands-up those who have castigated my post with well intentioned but meaningless posts. My personal take is that "who gives a flying f**k for a senior orificer - would he care if I died in similar circumstances?? No.