• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Arabic interpreter - job opportunity

Anybody who is fluent in Arabic, and interested in an opportunity out in Saudi, please drop me a message for further details.

They are specifically looking for candidates with a military background, in order that they will understand military terminology etc.

Glad_its_all_over

ADC
Book Reviewer
Anybody who is fluent in Arabic, and interested in an opportunity out in Saudi, please drop me a message for further details.

They are specifically looking for candidates with a military background, in order that they will understand military terminology etc.
Anyone qualified to apply for this should already know, but I'm happy to field PMs if anyone wants some ground truths about working in the Kingdom as a civilian.

Anyone qualified to apply for this should already know, but I'm happy to field PMs if anyone wants some ground truths about working in the Kingdom as a civilian.
Does your Arrse name date from when you left Saudi?

Incidentally, during my time there 'military terminology' wasn't something that either the RSAF or the National Guard were particularly good at understanding. Perhaps this role will help them in some small way with that. I wish the successful responder luck.