Arabic Course at DSL

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by minime33, Jun 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been interested in language course for sometime and have looked on the DSL webiste but have not been able to find much info or any contact details. Can anyone help. Just would like to know a contact number or e-mail and what the course requirments.

2. Check your PM mate
  3. You need to pass the Modern Language Aptitude Test first. Not sure where you are but I know it can be arranged via 20 AEC at Bramcote. If you are not in the same Div I am sure they can point you in the right direction. I am now hoping to do a 10 week Arabic survival course at DSL Beaconsfield in January. If you need a copy of the DIN with course details, PM or e-mail me.
  4. DSL Beaconsfield Home Page

It's at the top of the page!

Also if you're thinking of doing something longer than the Survival they also do some courses at DCI Chicksands which has much nicer SLA. Don't know how much influence you would have in your application but it's worth thinking about. Beaconsfield's SLA is a lot less luxurious!
  5. Yeah, but I know a 19 year old female student in High Wycome who's keen to meet up...
  6. Beaconsfield has a brand new Revolutions bar too!!
  7. Bugger! I'm at 1 RHA in Tidworth and they decide to run the course at......10 AEC in Tidworth!! The course is nearly over now but I reckon I'll get on the week long Train The Trainer (patrol Arabic?) course at Beaconsfield at the end of it.