AR-15s anyone?

gator

Old-Salt
Any collectors or shooters of AR-15s?

Here are few of my ARs.

A couple of carbines with ACOGs

232323232%7Ffp43243%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E2%3B5%3E2%3A9%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A67466%3C43nu0mrj


Carbines with Aimpoints

232323232%7Ffp43248%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E2%3B5%3E2%3A9%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A674659%3A5nu0mrj


Retros

232323232%7Ffp43249%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E2%3B5%3E2%3A9%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A67466%3C46nu0mrj


A2s with ACOGs

232323232%7Ffp43247%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E2%3B5%3E2%3A9%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A67466%3C4%3Anu0mrj


Scoped Retros

232323232%7Ffp43244%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E2%3B5%3E2%3A9%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A674659%3A9nu0mrj
 
Do you own the amoury, ffs how many 556s do you need, I only got one Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle with Choet furniture and and a Redfield scope
 

Bugsy

LE
Oh no! Gator's another Muttmush! Were you 'avin' a Barclay's while you were posting them piccies, mucker?

MsG
 
This isn't going to be another Dogface-type look-at-what-I'm-compensating-for thread, is it?

Is t legal to own automatic weapons in the states? Thought there was a federal ban on.
 

gator

Old-Salt
tropper66 said:
Do you own the amoury, ffs how many 556s do you need, I only got one Ruger Mini 14 Ranch Rifle with Choet furniture and and a Redfield scope

You can never have too many firearms now can you?

I "need" as many as I can fit into my gun safes.

Here is my latest one that is not included in the pictures above:

232323232%7Ffp43252%3Enu%3D325%3A%3E2%3B5%3E2%3A9%3EWSNRCG%3D3233%3A6%3A782%3B5%3Anu0mrj


It has 1.5 x ACOG on it. Great for dispatching zombies or commies. :D
 

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
'Great for dispatching zombies or commies.'

Ah, zombies. they a big problem in your neck of the woods too?
 

gator

Old-Salt
Bravo_Zulu said:
This isn't going to be another Dogface-type look-at-what-I'm-compensating-for thread, is it?

Is t legal to own automatic weapons in the states? Thought there was a federal ban on.

It is not illegal to own a automatic weapon in my states. I think a few (maybe three or four) has a ban on them but it is legal from a Federal standpoint if you pay a $200 tax.

All those ARs above are semi automatic. I have two Class IIIs M-16s but their pictures are not included above.
 

gator

Old-Salt
maguire said:
'Great for dispatching zombies or commies.'

Ah, zombies. they a big problem in your neck of the woods too?

Actually quite a few. I live in a state that went for Obama or maybe they are the commies. It is hard to tell the difference.
 
The barrel on your first G.I Joe gun is bent down. :roll:
gijoe.jpg
 
the_butler said:
The barrel on your first G.I Joe gun is bent down. :roll:


Optical effect of a wide angle lens.

or possibly a Wah?
 
I hate pics with nothing to ref the scale of the item and the pile on the carpet is suspiciously large for the size of weapon
 
The top one in the scoped retros is bent too.

Action man guns me thinks.
 
I "need" as many as I can fit into my gun safes.

My gunsafe is almost empty,I have to keep my toy in anotyer country you lucky sod
 
devilish said:
The top one in the scoped retros is bent too.

Action man guns me thinks.

It's the lens.
 

gator

Old-Salt
the_butler said:
I hate pics with nothing to ref the scale of the item and the pile on the carpet is suspiciously large for the size of weapon

Most people know the size of an AR-15. If you take a picture of a car you usually don't put something in it for size reference, do you?
 
Gator, if your going to post pics of your collection could you please also add a bit of int about the rifles?
eg- type, age/era, mods and how they affect performance, what shooting diciplines you use them for, used for hunting game ect ect.
otherwise its nothing but gun-porn and a few peeps may misconstrue your posts.
 
Here's me with the only one I got because the MOD provided it to me.... The Diemaco C7A1 (normally fitted with Elcan sight).
rd024be2.jpg

I got a bit carried away with the black nasty :roll:


You must be a real septic gun nut to collect so many of the same.
 
gator said:
the_butler said:
I hate pics with nothing to ref the scale of the item and the pile on the carpet is suspiciously large for the size of weapon

Most people know the size of an AR-15. If you take a picture of a car you usually don't put something in it for size reference, do you?

Please retake one of the pictures and play a 5.56mm round next to it. Thanks.

I could take the same pictures but just use airsoft weapons from out of a shop...
 

Latest Threads

Top