Aquatic mammals, other than otters

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fang_Farrier, Feb 5, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Otters aren't the only aquatic mammals

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Best thing to do with that pup is an appropriate calibre bullet through the top of the head. There are more than enough of them around these parts and they cause a hell of a lot of damage, further due to the massive increase in numbers they will fall foul to distemper or some similar major illness in a major way within the next few years. Having pups this close to humans and especially those in contact with dogs prior to re-release is not as smart as some of the tree huggers think.

3. Awwwww but look at his big eyes.... He's soooooo cuteeeee.

What does it taste like? Come on, skin it.

4. Not much meat on that yet. When they are somewhat bigger and they have some meat on their bones, they taste like....seal. Actually quite similar to venison, a dark meat with no fat marbling.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've always had a soft spot for shrews having once made the mistake of picking one up. Any animal which weighs only 5-12g but which can hospitalise an antagonist with 10000 times that mass, deserves respect and they really don't give a fuck!

Water shrews are perhaps the coolest of the bunch:

[​IMG]

6. Beaver

and these fuckers as well .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. I like otters, me.

9. Your poxy egg laying monotrenes have only survived so far because they don't have to fight my shrews every day, who also pack a most venomous bite in their tiny red tipped teeth by the way!

Does your fuck billed twatypus eat 200-300% of it's own weight per day, just to survive and all that in meat?

Come back with your gay upside down fauna when they're properly finished!

• Like Like x 4
  10. ImageUploadedByARRSE1360066748.814386.jpg

Your hero is a poisonous fucking mouse? All tremble before the mighty water rat!

ImageUploadedByARRSE1360066894.054410.jpg

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

11. Ah tenderising seals I wondered how they got that fur so soft.

12. Speaking of gay upside down fauna...

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 1