Aquatic mammals, other than otters

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Otters aren't the only aquatic mammals

Attachments

Best thing to do with that pup is an appropriate calibre bullet through the top of the head. There are more than enough of them around these parts and they cause a hell of a lot of damage, further due to the massive increase in numbers they will fall foul to distemper or some similar major illness in a major way within the next few years. Having pups this close to humans and especially those in contact with dogs prior to re-release is not as smart as some of the tree huggers think.

Not much meat on that yet. When they are somewhat bigger and they have some meat on their bones, they taste like....seal. Actually quite similar to venison, a dark meat with no fat marbling.

I've always had a soft spot for shrews having once made the mistake of picking one up. Any animal which weighs only 5-12g but which can hospitalise an antagonist with 10000 times that mass, deserves respect and they really don't give a fuck!

Water shrews are perhaps the coolest of the bunch:

[video=youtube_share;zhyCL-ELRxg]http://youtu.be/zhyCL-ELRxg[/video]

The Platypus. An animal designed by a fucking committee. Like all Australian creatures, it produces venom.

View attachment 108694

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Your poxy egg laying monotrenes have only survived so far because they don't have to fight my shrews every day, who also pack a most venomous bite in their tiny red tipped teeth by the way!

Does your fuck billed twatypus eat 200-300% of it's own weight per day, just to survive and all that in meat?

Come back with your gay upside down fauna when they're properly finished!

G

goatrutar

Your poxy egg laying monotrenes have only survived so far because they don't have to fight my shrews every day, who also pack a most venomous bite in their tiny red tipped teeth by the way!

Does your fuck billed twatypus eat 200-300% of it's own weight per day, just to survive and all that in meat?

Come back with your gay upside down fauna when they're properly finished!
ImageUploadedByARRSE1360066748.814386.jpg

Your hero is a poisonous fucking mouse? All tremble before the mighty water rat!

ImageUploadedByARRSE1360066894.054410.jpg

You don't find the image of a pretty young thing wanking off an aquatic mammal arousing?

Call yourself a pervert?

View attachment 108700

Go on, pick that cute little baby shrew up, it won't even try to run away much, then enjoy the venomous wall of death finger biting display leaving no centimeter of flesh un bitten!

Your hero is a poisonous fucking mouse? All tremble before the mighty water rat!

View attachment 108701

Oh you've got me there, a water rat, a gay tofu munching vegetarian type and it's thinking "Oh no, I've missed home and away, I'll throw myself off this log and drown my fucking self!"

Meanwhile not too far away a tiny shrew is munching through it's brood!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jimmys_best_mate The NAAFI Bar 34