Aquaintance Advice

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have this person involved in my life who, to be honest, has caused me nothing but problems.

I have had career setbacks, lost friends and family because of them.

How do I fuck them off or is it a case of "You married the bitch get over it"

Thoughts?

Most poisons are detectable, so that's a risky strategy. I would recommend using nitrogen to displace the air in the bedroom, all that is detectable (assuming you are careful) would be the lack of oxygen in the blood. Sadly, it's a painless method.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Unusual first post!

I have this person involved in my life who, to be honest, has caused me nothing but problems.

Thoughts?
Man up and tell her to do one.

A tragic accident whilst on a boating holidaymin the lakes and the generator goes wrong while you are fetching milk from the shop............. carbon monoxide fast and deadly............ oh wait thats been done

" Oh that new patio looks great, where's the wife by the way?"

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer

Thoughts?
I would regard this as a life changing moment. You now have the means, motive and opportunity to tap into the collective talents of ARRSE as to how to commit the perfect, undetectable murder. I'm sure we will be able to come up with a cunning plan that will fool the massed forces of the UK constabulary.

(The Emperor Mong will of course cooperate by not putting in an appearance).

Wordsmith