AQ vows revenge on China

brighton hippy said:
As a Ds plan picking a fight with china is a fail.
can't see the taliban making a glorious last stand in helmand when 50000 pissed of chinese squadies turn up :twisted:
Oh my!, Oh Dear!, I just can,t wait to see THIS take off, ringside seats I hope. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
About time AQ picked on someone with the nuts to go and give them a proper slap - that's not a dig at us obviously, it's a dig at the ROE, which is a top-down thing.

I've got a tinny ready to crack open when this one starts. :D

S

stabradop

brighton hippy said:
fal
might be a bit pissed off when they jump a divison into helmand 8O well they have three
anyone know mandarin for stinking hat :twisted:
What language is this :? :lol:

brighton hippy said:
they only have 3 airborne divisons and could only move 11000 men and equipment in 48hours with artillery and light tanks :roll:
yeah but they could probably build enough railways from China to Afghanistan in 24hours to ship 500,000 troops tanks and artillery :D

brighton hippy said:
they only have 3 airborne divisons and could only move 11000 men and equipment in 48hours with artillery and light tanks :roll:
So - not very professional of them is it? Only 11,000 moved in the first 48 hours, oh yes, with supporting armour. :?

Certainly spoil someone's weekend with that lot!!! :D

Glad I'm not on their hit list as I like their chinese ladies - lots.

Picking a fight with China: as military decisions go, it's up there with invading Russia during the Winter. 8O

However, if Al Queda made good on every threat, Washington would be glowing in the dark as we speak, Isreal would have been turned into the world's biggest mass grave and the green flag of Islam would be flying over the Vatican. :twisted:

I reckon it's just AQ talking tough for the fans. I doubt even they are dumb enough to take a shot at the Dog-Eaters. :roll:

Biped said:
brighton hippy said:
fal
might be a bit pissed off when they jump a divison into helmand 8O well they have three
anyone know mandarin for stinking hat :twisted:
Still can't read and write then, tw@t.
What was wrong with that? All the comedic elements in a bite-sized chunk. Pithy, observational , funny and technically correct term of reference.

Latest Threads