• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

APTC Beret

APTC School in Aldershot?

Or you could try giving any PTI a mirror to hold on to, and in the 2-3 hours they will spend checking themselves out, make away with theirs.

Fugly said:
maj_SRH said:
Does anybody know where i could get a APTC Beret from?
drop us line via email
You seem to be building a walting kit.

Fuck off you retarded mong.
He's a cunt. After 5 minutes of joining the site, he randomly sent me a PM saying "You're a sad sack of shite". Admittedly I am a sad sack of shite, but that isn't the point.

I echo Fugly's sentiments, fuck off you cunt.

Praetorian said:
Fugly said:
maj_SRH said:
Does anybody know where i could get a APTC Beret from?
drop us line via email
You seem to be building a walting kit.

Fuck off you retarded mong.
He's a cunt. After 5 minutes of joining the site, he randomly sent me a PM saying "You're a sad sack of shite". Admittedly I am a sad sack of shite, but that isn't the point.

I echo Fugly's sentiments, fuck off you cunt.
I too quote these sentiments, :frustrated: what a cnut

You could always pop in to the QM's , oh hang on a minute, you don't appear to be in the military.

I quite fancy a Roman Catholic Cardinals hat, any tips?

The Army Physical Training Corps do not wear berets..its physically impossible due to the 4 tubs of hair gel they must wear... a beret would mess up their hair, breaking Queens Regs.
The only unit where a Sgt is a junior rank within the corps.

Latest Threads