Aprils Pay

can anyone confirm we get paid thurs 28th??

as its the last working day due to bank holiday - royal wedding

bloke on jpac enquiry line didnt seem to know, said it was down to your bank????

R

rogermellie

well if the last banking day of the month is Thursday then.........................
I will get popcorn and await incoming :biggrin:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can anyone confirm we get paid thurs 28th??

as its the last working day due to bank holiday - royal wedding

bloke on jpac enquiry line didnt seem to know, said it was down to your bank????
How long have you been in the Forces?
What day did you get paid last month?
Do you get paid the last working day like the rest of us?
Are you a mong?
Do you...

... In fact - **** OFF KUNT! :)

I heard you get paid early at Christmas!

I hear that we are all getting a royal wedding bonus.

Hubbys been paid, thought id write in here to let the ppl know as it could happen to u too hehe

Hes on tour mind so might have to take advanged of abit of bank hoilday shopping :)

Have a good bank holiday

Every fcuking month some dull cnut, who can't manage their finances, asks this same bone question...

Hubbys been paid, thought id write in here to let the ppl know as it could happen to u too hehe

Hes on tour mind so might have to take advanged of abit of bank hoilday shopping :)

Have a good bank holiday
Go and get yourself a new rampant rabbit and post pics in the NAAFI of you using it.Hubby would be most appreciative,honest he will!!!!

I hear that we are all getting a royal wedding bonus.
Yes we are, 200 quid each!, that and a Royal Wedding medal to go with our QGJM's and QDJM's. If you've already got the medal, you'll get a bar, if not you get the medal anyway. And the money will be paid in the day after the wedding as a gift from the future King and Queen as a thank you to the Armed Forces. The Police and Fire Service get **** all as apparently the Future King thinks they are all a bunch of corrupt idle work shy shit weasels all itching for an excuse to go on strike. Don't have a go, it was a quote. Or was it? Or am I on glue?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
tommycooker1914 Army Reserve 12
E The Intelligence Cell 8
A The Intelligence Cell 8