Aprils Pay

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Chris_2oo6, Apr 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can anyone confirm we get paid thurs 28th??

as its the last working day due to bank holiday - royal wedding

bloke on jpac enquiry line didnt seem to know, said it was down to your bank????
  2. well if the last banking day of the month is Thursday then.........................
    I will get popcorn and await incoming :biggrin:
  3. I got paid today...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The bloke on JPA enquiry line is probably sick to death of sprogs wasting his time with bone questions.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Like Like x 1
  6. I say, Caarps old chap are you feeling alright?
  7. Dont worry, the resident, penisless site shimmer will be along in a minute to correct you..
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Too much sun and beer spending my wages that may or may not be in the bank today. Too pissed to care now :-D
  9. How long have you been in the Forces?
    What day did you get paid last month?
    Do you get paid the last working day like the rest of us?
    Are you a mong?
    Do you...

... In fact - **** OFF KUNT! :)
  10. I heard you get paid early at Christmas!
  11. I hear that we are all getting a royal wedding bonus.
  12. Hubbys been paid, thought id write in here to let the ppl know as it could happen to u too hehe

Hes on tour mind so might have to take advanged of abit of bank hoilday shopping :)

Have a good bank holiday
  13. Every fcuking month some dull cnut, who can't manage their finances, asks this same bone question...
  14. Go and get yourself a new rampant rabbit and post pics in the NAAFI of you using it.Hubby would be most appreciative,honest he will!!!!
  15. I really wanna believe that but..... I just have this voice in the back of my head say, Nahhhhh :)