April Fool = Soldier Mag...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dwills, Apr 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As is their tradition to have an April Fool story, in an idle moment yesterday, I though I would look for it and suspect it's the one on Page 13 (April 12 issue).

or am I wrong?

2. No you're Dwills! Wrong will be here at NAAFI break :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. For us poor people who cannot afford such luxuries as magazines,could you provide a link or perhaps a clue as to the details of their prank?

4. SOLDIER APR 2012

Ha, yes, that could well be this year's April fool from Soldier. Definitely bound to ruffle some feathers that one.

• Like Like x 1
  5. No, I'm quite sure there will be no objections from senior officers jostling for a place with 'crows' in the dining room

6. Oh I see it now!
    £7,225 for a CBR600RR does seem very cheap.The scamps.

7. CplFoodspoiler

CplFoodspoiler War Hero Book Reviewer

Many thanks for the link. It made interesting reading especially in PDF format - saved me getting the magnifying glass out. Tired old eyes you see.

8. Did they have Brigadier Whateverhisnameis answer a question in a straight forward manner which is helpful to the soldier rather than replying 'fuck off and die poor person, you're in the Army and you can fucking well like it or fuck off to the job centre' to every letter like he normally does?