April 23rd

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by semper, Apr 4, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a quick reminder , stock up your English beers and English food as April 23rd is St Georges day.

2. ................and English wine for the laydeeees 8)
  3. Only good thing to come out of England was to ferry to Holland :lol:
  4. I hope you aren't going to be celebrating what is clearly an offensively nationalistic, probably racist and sexist and certainly divisive occasion. Very Un-New Britain of you.

I'll raise a pint of Landlord (but only behind closed curtains, in the privacy of my back room).
  5. I'm hoping that the 'English' pub out here that went all orange, green & white on March 17th will remember to go red & white on 23rd April... If not, I may have to boycott it & I'm not sure it can survive without my vodka money! :lol:
  6. A quick reminder - IGNORE April 23rd if you are not "English"
  7. You can be Muscovite and celebrate too, he's Moscow's patron saint.
  8. Ranger that's a bit mean - the English have always been a tolerant race - if any foreigner wants to buy me a drink to celebrate I won't say no :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  9. Don't forget that it is also Shakespeares' birthday (also the date of his death) :wink:
  10. Ah! That may explain why Ken has set up celebrations at The Globe 8)
  12. i have every intention of being offensive to leftie , student types :lol:
  13. Oh Yeh! Keep St George in my Heart. I'am going to get steaming, And no i don't drink on St patrick's day, As i'am not Irish, Iam English and proud, It will be funny to see how many red roses are worn that day!
  14. Er, white ones lad. :wink:
  15. up the english

"the problem with scotland is,it's full of scots"