April 2010 bounty

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by ant01, Feb 2, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With all the ho-har this year about our training days / pay etc we were told we'd qualify for bounty having completed a camp, and all MATTS other than a CFT, CBRN, and navigation. It's February and we've been told we now need a CFT - with one opportunity to pass.

What the deal with your units? Are we the only one who've had this turn around?
  2. msr

msr LE

Sounds ridiculous to me. I hope you can make it and pass...
  3. to be fair its not right that they should make a 'u' turn like that, however it is only a cft and you should be able to pass one. :D

might be worth finding out what MATT level your unit are training too, i'm not sure but at MATT level 3 you only compete a no of competencies.
  4. Nope similar stress here with same conditions. Plus cancelled courses and weekends addding to the nausea. No real opportunity to put it right
  5. 1 hour 30 minutes for a possible £1500 + ?

Dry your eyes princess
  6. Good moneysaving idea though!
  7. It is stipulated that you must do build up training for a CFT, so probably bull sh1t unless they have factored that in over the next 8 weeks before April.

8. FFS its only 4 miles isnt it :?
  9. msr

msr LE

6 miles

10. Gotcha

MSr you of all people should smell a wah :twisted:
  11. Personally I think it should be 10 miles, 25 Kg, weapon not included and an assault course at the end with a shoot to finish.

For everyone, less proper sick.
  12. to be fair troops, if you cant smash out 6 miles then its a poor show.
    just think of the £1500, grit your teeth and dig in.

as for beat up training - to quote msr's old favourite 'refer to your PSI' :D
  13. agree, at least the unfit bounty hunters will have a wake up, theres at least 2 on my unit that im sure would possibly die if they had to do the CFT.
  14. I thought said bounty had gone up?

Any advance on £1700?
  15. That's fun. Next 4 training weekends are range weekends aiming at completing ALL shooting as per the book before starting Live Section + attacks on camp. Not one CFT has been run since April last year.

Going to be some very unchuffed people if they change the rules before April.