• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

april 1978

Ask Knocker_Til_The_End. After Swordman he's the oldest bloke on here or so he likes to say!

1985 myself...but I know Toddy who may have been around at that time. Still lives in Traz.

plant_life said:
Ask Knocker_Til_The_End. After Swordman he's the oldest bloke on here or so he likes to say!
alright P_L calm down i have found them.

no need to be so grumpy.

here you go love .........................

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

plant_life couldn't eat that lot he is a streak of urine, unless he has grown since becoming a Clerk of Works.

Wait for the bite!

Jesus Christ, I wasn't even born until six months after that date.

When you lads first joined up was the 'Challenge' "Halt Centurian".

Knocker, by the way lads is now officially a skinny wretch. 3 months of tampering with Goats and curry eh mate, can't have done your piles much good. :wink:

Pantsoff said:
plant_life couldn't eat that lot he is a streak of urine, unless he has grown since becoming a Clerk of Works.

Wait for the bite!
Recent pictures of P_L do reveal an inclination to over indulgence of pastry based savoury goods... :wink:

Latest Threads