Appropriate accurate insult comments.

Bit daft leaving leaving unattended bags and stuff in a quasi-military hotel in London considering hes an ex squaddie.
If there was a god he'd have been rag-dolled around the gaff, throat punched and hopefully pished on before being unceremoniously dumped in the dogshit-filled gutters of that there Londonistan.

Sadly, these days, the only thing remotely military in the place is the unit plaques.

Bit daft leaving leaving unattended bags and stuff in a quasi-military hotel in London considering hes an ex squaddie.
If there was a god he'd have been rag-dolled around the gaff, throat punched and hopefully pished on before being unceremoniously dumped in the dogshit-filled gutters of that there Londonistan.

Sadly, these days, the only thing remotely military in the place is the unit plaques.
That was beautiful.

I was staying in London UJC at the weekend (under renovation). I was waiting for a colleague in the reception area when I had to relieve myself. I left my tablet plugged in, my laptop bag no the table and walked to the nearest facility. Having completed action inside 2 minutes I walked back only to find one of the "security" staff walking off with my bag. I challenged him and he said he thought it was a suspicious and could be a bomb.
Now is he just being a fukctiw jobsworth ?
Is he a Gormless CnUT? After all if you see a "suspicious" device you do NOT go and pick it up.

Which insult should be used if this sort of thing ever happens again? Don't forget it could have been a thief walking off with it.
You went “full retard” NEVER GO FULL RETARD

Toppet

Old-Salt
You have excelled yourself as both.
You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both.vYou have excelled yourself as both.You have excelled yourself as both..
Aww, somebody's upset. Make sure you dont leave anything behind when you run home to mother, crying.

I thought as much. Which category do you fall under? The Jobsworth? The Gormless?
Gormless would apply to someone who gets all weepy when they leave stuff unattended, and then a security guard does their job

You're a little bit delicate.

I was staying in London UJC at the weekend (under renovation). I was waiting for a colleague in the reception area when I had to relieve myself. I left my tablet plugged in, my laptop bag no the table and walked to the nearest facility. Having completed action inside 2 minutes I walked back only to find one of the "security" staff walking off with my bag. I challenged him and he said he thought it was a suspicious and could be a bomb.
Now is he just being a fukctiw jobsworth ?
Is he a Gormless CnUT? After all if you see a "suspicious" device you do NOT go and pick it up.

Which insult should be used if this sort of thing ever happens again? Don't forget it could have been a thief walking off with it.

You can't afford the VSC?

Did you actually think of asking someone in the vicinity to keep an eye on your kit whilst you were away? It could've saved a lot of this unpleasantness.
I wouldn;t worry too much about this, the mong answers are probably from stag on security people. Brain dead most of them.

Toppet

Old-Salt
I wouldn;t worry too much about this, the mong answers are probably from stag on security people. Brain dead most of them.
As brain dead as those who leave their kit alone in public and whinge when someone takes it?

Admit it, you didn't realise you were a mong until now.

You can't afford the VSC?
I can on occasion, VSC has a concierge approach. It also has members who may be designated as such by the families of , leading to a bunch of people who have no idea how to behave. My only beef is that I am not prepared to ask some stagger onner if I may gan for a pssi. If the transy goon on the door gets orf on this action I will suggests his or her or neutral goals are very limited. Just trying to narrow their personalities so I may advise when I next stay there in 4 weeks time.

As brain dead as those who leave their kit alone in public and whinge when someone takes it?

Admit it, you didn't realise you were a mong until now.
You're a fekin group 4 job aren't you?

I can on occasion, VSC has a concierge approach. It also has members who may be designated as such by the families of , leading to a bunch of people who have no idea how to behave. My only beef is that I am not prepared to ask some stagger onner if I may gan for a pssi. If the transy goon on the door gets orf on this action I will suggests his or her or neutral goals are very limited. Just trying to narrow their personalities so I may advise when I next stay there in 4 weeks time.
If you have to explain it...

...you may not have considered that my question was a carefully crafted answer to your titular question.

*and this answer had a craftily considered Easter egg as well.

If you have to explain it...

...you may not have considered that my question was a carefully crafted answer to your titular question.

*and this answer had a craftily considered Easter egg as well.
You don't half talk some bollox. I know last night was trditional slags ball an all that but still?

Latest Threads