Appropriate accurate insult comments.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm unsure as to what your range of services are , please elaborate. I'm not racist, my full question was, should this person have been called a "jobsworth pillock" or a "Gormless TCUN"? Appropriate insult theory being central to the theme.
I'm here to help. My door is always open. X

"Oi, where are you going with that bag"?

"It may be a suspect device".

"Well done, you have passed the internal security assessment review. Give me the bag back so I can place it somewhere else for one of your colleagues". Give him a fixed stare and hold out hand for the bag.

The only thing I asked was whichever appropriate answer should be applied.
"are you a jobsworth FCKUTIW
or,
"Are yo a GORMLESS TUNC"
Hard to distinguish but in reality both options apply. :)

I was staying in London UJC at the weekend (under renovation). I was waiting for a colleague in the reception area when I had to relieve myself. I left my tablet plugged in, my laptop bag no the table and walked to the nearest facility. Having completed action inside 2 minutes I walked back only to find one of the "security" staff walking off with my bag. I challenged him and he said he thought it was a suspicious and could be a bomb.
Now is he just being a fukctiw jobsworth ?
Is he a Gormless CnUT? After all if you see a "suspicious" device you do NOT go and pick it up.

Which insult should be used if this sort of thing ever happens again? Don't forget it could have been a thief walking off with it.
Run at him shouting "Allahu Akbar".

See what he's made of.

i vs j.

An absolutely perfect subject for an arrse argument.

Engineers prefer j, mathematicians prefer i. Both will insist they are absolutely right, and the others fcuk donkeys or something equally unpleasant.

Yet it actuality, it matters not, because they are talking about the same thing.

And that thing is entirely imaginary.

The perfect arrse argument.

(Correct answer is j, by the way :) )
Who do you consider to be the ideal candidates to take on this onerous task?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Yes but weren't you with "them". Maybe a walt to prove yyourself. :)
Oh my goodness, how did I miss this!?

Have a " funny" you absolute thundercunt.

wheel

LE
I was staying in London UJC at the weekend (under renovation). I was waiting for a colleague in the reception area when I had to relieve myself. I left my tablet plugged in, my laptop bag no the table and walked to the nearest facility. Having completed action inside 2 minutes I walked back only to find one of the "security" staff walking off with my bag. I challenged him and he said he thought it was a suspicious and could be a bomb.
Now is he just being a fukctiw jobsworth ?
Is he a Gormless CnUT? After all if you see a "suspicious" device you do NOT go and pick it up.

Which insult should be used if this sort of thing ever happens again? Don't forget it could have been a thief walking off with it.
Yawn, @redshift walt

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
i = j

Complex Numbers - a tutorial

In Physics and Engineering i means instantaneous current, so we use j instead. Imagine how much confusion would be caused by using i as an operator in an electrical calculation.

Very descriptive too.
Then you you ought to have specified physics and engineering or provided a link. In maths we use i.

Why anyone thinking square roots would look at physics instead of maths, I don't know.

If I was thinking Kevin Phillips, I wouldn't immediately think politics.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
No. It's either i or j. X is the unknown. The mathematicians and physicists are having a heated debate here.
:p

Vaguely on the subject of insults, there was a senior girl at my school who was nicknamed Turnberry since if you had enough money you could play all holes.

Years later, I discovered it was due to 'daddy issues', the biggest of which being that he liked to stick his dick in her.

Yokel

LE
Then you you ought to have specified physics and engineering or provided a link. In maths we use i.

Why anyone thinking square roots would look at physics instead of maths, I don't know.

If I was thinking Kevin Phillips, I wouldn't immediately think politics.
You mean in Pure Mathematics. Some A level Maths students, lecturers, examining boards, There is a different between Pure and Applied. Are there any practical applications of I? I can think of loads for j - phasors, impedance matching.....

The girl who joined me for a drink (actually my housemate) and chatted about it (she was a STEM student too) referred to 'j'. She was a good girl, sometimes helped me, and frequently just wore a bathrobe.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
You mean in Pure Mathematics. Some A level Maths students, lecturers, examining boards, There is a different between Pure and Applied. Are there any practical applications of I? I can think of loads for j - phasors, impedance matching.....

The girl who joined me for a drink (actually my housemate) and chatted about it (she was a STEM student too) referred to 'j'. She was a good girl, sometimes helped me, and frequently just wore a bathrobe.
I don't know, can't remember. I scraped my maths A-level 46 years ago. They've invented more since then.

I bow before your housemate. Mmm

Toppet

Clanker
I think that @Tytus_Barnowl is the type of person who would leave his daughter unattended in a holiday resort in Portugal, then whinge so much to the press that there was a multi-million pound, decade+ long search for her.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Leaving a tablet unattended in a public place? What could possibly go wrong?

Latest Threads