Appropriate accurate insult comments.

I was staying in London UJC at the weekend (under renovation). I was waiting for a colleague in the reception area when I had to relieve myself. I left my tablet plugged in, my laptop bag no the table and walked to the nearest facility. Having completed action inside 2 minutes I walked back only to find one of the "security" staff walking off with my bag. I challenged him and he said he thought it was a suspicious and could be a bomb.
Now is he just being a fukctiw jobsworth ?
Is he a Gormless CnUT? After all if you see a "suspicious" device you do NOT go and pick it up.

Which insult should be used if this sort of thing ever happens again? Don't forget it could have been a thief walking off with it.

Yokel

LE
Charlie? Short for Charlie Hunt, an elegant piece of slang if used correctly.
Kelvin (absolute zero)?
Jay (=j, the square root of negative one)?
Ten Watt?

Ten Watt Charlie J Kelvin?

I was staying in London UJC at the weekend (under renovation). I was waiting for a colleague in the reception area when I had to relieve myself. I left my tablet plugged in, my laptop bag no the table and walked to the nearest facility. Having completed action inside 2 minutes I walked back only to find one of the "security" staff walking off with my bag. I challenged him and he said he thought it was a suspicious and could be a bomb.
Is he a Gormless CnUT? After all if you see a "suspicious" device you do NOT go and pick it up.

Which insult should be used if this sort of thing ever happens again? Don't forget it could have been a thief walking off with it.
"Do you know who I am?"

How do we know this isn’t actually the security guard posting on his newly found tablet which was left logged in........

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
And along comes Helm, demonstrating what a dull cunt he is yet again. :rolleyes:
And here comes my weird little fatso stalker to make a cunt of himself yet again, still doing more than the queen are you? And still clinging on to the idea I penned your wikki entry eh? shame it's wrong still tell us more ACF dits do.

Toppet

Swinger

The gormless CnUT is you. If you didn't want it taking, you shouldn't have left it unattended.

CatsEyes

War Hero
It sounds very much like you were sweating in case he found your Jimmy/Rolf/Gary related relaxation material on the tablet.

And here comes my weird little fatso stalker to make a **** of himself yet again, still doing more than the queen are you? And still clinging on to the idea I penned your wikki entry eh? shame it's wrong still tell us more ACF dits do.
Stalking you? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Why would anyone stalk you?

PS: Nice shower curtains

Last edited:

Latest Threads