• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Apprentice - The Winner revealed

What has happened in previous series is that filming takes place up to a live final and it is announced after the last task ( usually involves past team members coming back)

not her then

Hey that was impressive I posted that before she was fired ( thanks to being a mong and getting her and another one mixed up)

I reckon Jasmina gets it. But after tonight I think she is in it for the wrong reason and only plans a short stay with Sir Alan, aswell as continuing to run her own business.

Kate to me has been solid, reminds me very much of Michelle from last ( poss last but one) serise who ended up being the apprentice but her private life got in the way and she quit, I have to very much agree with Kate's comments about women, I would have liked to have seen James hired!

Blonde bird gets it, the first camera shot in the final boardroom shows her sitting to Alan Sugars right, and thats the direction his hand is pointing in when he says "You're Hired".

T.F.R

War Hero
though listening to the interviews of the contenders earlier,

that geordie lad, says "i would have hired (the blonde one that would get it) " its just the way he said it sugested she might have got the boot,

Praetorian said:
Blonde bird gets it, the first camera shot in the final boardroom shows her sitting to Alan Sugars right, and thats the direction his hand is pointing in when he says "You're Hired".
I thought it was aimed at jasmina, depends were your sitting I suppose? :wink:

007m88 said:
Praetorian said:
Who the fuck is who?!?! I just want to anally scuttle the blondie with a pine cone.

Praetorian said:
007m88 said:
Praetorian said:
Who the **** is who?!?! I just want to anally scuttle the blondie with a pine cone.
Kate is the fit blonde one. Jasmina is the Iranian shemale.