Appointment time

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Good CO, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Thursday (no from GCO)

0 vote(s)
  2. Friday

3. Saturday

4. Sunday

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

(poll added as an afterthought - see third post)

An idea - I make a banner for the sites (ARRSE / Rum Ration / RP) that says something like - "RV RnRIsland every night - 2000 BST" with an attractive picture of ARRSE Burn's virtual arse for instance, just to attract attention.

I haven't used the island for quite a while so shoot me down if that's no needed or a bone idea in general?
  2. We need to get people on the Island. I keep going on and finding it either deserted, or some random person who has no idea how he/she ended up there.

I've even got rid of the pink hair in case it was scaring people!
  3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I propose we arrange a time where we can get the most regulars possible on SL and in a dedicated room in chat so that people can talk about install problems etc

I'll add a poll to my first post asking how many could make each evening over the next few days then we'll pick one and a time and I'll promote the thing as much as possible on the sites. I'll do the poll now.
  4. Its not so much getting them on there, its keeping them on there OR at least all trying to get on there at the same time - going by traffic it is used. I do stand chatting on there to quite afew people, though Im not there as often as I should be.

That pink hair was indeed bloody awful!

pffft, voted anyway!

P.S GCO you ARE going to do something with your avie aren't you?
  5. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Ahh... just realised that you can only vote for one option which screws up the availability idea a bit. Looks like this is turning more into "Are you around on Friday?"
  6. Looks like Friday then, I have a Memorial Service to go to so may be very tired and emotional by the time I log on.
  7. Hi all I apologize about my absence this past month , but as the snake with tits now has control of my PC , I,m lumbered with my mums one , which is archaic to say the least & dosent support SL. hopefully when I have sorted myself out with a shag platz next month I,ll be able to make more regular apperances again !!! Cant wait to catch up with whats been happening !!! I may be able to atend the RV on Fri but will only be able to stand there & chat but nothing else !! I,ll do my best !!

8. I'm probably classed as one of those 'no idea how I got there or indeed what I am doing' but with help from the likes of Minxy and other Arrsers on there I am ever so slowly getting the hang of it, even to the extent of on the verge of owning my own bit of virtual Land which I will 'host' some parties on in the near future, it has a bar, dance like your Dad Disco Floor, a small pool and I'm getting a skydiving pad installed as well as having my own boat we can have some regular ARRSE-Ups on 8)
  9. Bleurgh I can't make Friday now :(

I dont think Boney (cant remember when he said he will be online 'proper') will make it and I dont think Mr C has his internet on as yet at his new place.
  10. I'm back online - just need to get a cat5 up to the spare bedroom, SL doesnt work on my wireless lappy.

Cant make Friday, i'm on duty. I'll make some time on Saturday evening.
  11. I can make Friday but not till after 21:00 , something to do with World of Warcraft, guild, invasion - male child (I wasnt listening when I agreed)
  12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

I'll get some banners on the sites about this in the next couple of hours. Fingers crossed for a big turnout of curious visitors!
  13. Could I just point out Friday's appointment time is for ALL ARRSE SL Users. (bring your friends along)

If you are thinking about joining SL, creating an account, having a look about, NOW is a good time to do it, it is a little confusing initially on SL. Help island will a hold up getting to RnR, so if you want to come along to the 'appointment' join NOW, today!
  14. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

15. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

OK, that's a shot on the front page and a banner in the NAAFI. Help with the wiki appreciated as they all link there!