Applying for the TA 144 PARA Med Sqn

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Reserve Recruitment' started by UKScorpion88, Jan 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good afternoon everyone.

I am new to this site, and hope you can provide me some guidance and assistance. I am 24 years old, and have finally decided it is time to join the TA (not Regs due to personal life, career ect)

Looking at my options I really want to join as a Medic role and have been directed towards [FONT=Arial, verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]144 PARA Med Sqn. I am in the process of finding out more information, and have a meeting at the AFCO soon. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]What is the procedure once you have submitted your application and passed the basics?

Is anyone apart of this unit who can provide me an insight as to what it is like, and how to prepare for the training and passing P Company?

Any advice would be appreciated .

Thank you,
    [/FONT]

2. Is that in 'ull?

3. Roger, no idea but good luck though. Good effort for joining the mob

4. The guys at the detachment will give you all the advice and training you require to attempt p coy. Listen to them.

5. Yea best bet is join the fb page and ring the number on there and arrange a time to go down. You want to be fairly fit to be joining 144 tho running a mile and a half in around 9.30 as a recruit.

• Like Like x 1