Applying for the RAF isnt as fun as applying for the Army!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RAF_Rebel, Jun 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Your crime: Being a twonk
    Your sentence: The Boot (just like the Australian one off The Simpsons)

2. And your point is?
  3. WTF do I care? Remind me....
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Yes you fcuking did!
  5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

If that's the sort of conversation we would have I would rather dangle my nuts in battery acid. As they say thanks but............
  6. Throw up some pics of your Mum with her chebs out, and we'll call it even.
  7. I'd say go with what you really want to do which as far as I can see is leave home and join the Army. If you can't get the trade you want join another trade and transfer at a later date. The RAF have already made a bad impression on you, your heart is on joining the army so if you do go RAF you're not really going to enjoy it even if it does get you out of the house quicker.

I would add that those who posted the less than helpful replies above might remember that this isn't the NAAFI bar... Oh bugger it is.

I've been wahed haven't I.. :X
  8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Bit harsh.......
  9. That was a lengthy, provocative and strangely well written post RAF_Rebel (3 posts at time of writing), strangely well written indeed.
  10. I have numerous mates in the AAC; I worry for their futures if a throbber like you ends up maintaining their AH / Lx / Gaz / D4K........
  11. Are you asking if you should take all the forms you were asked to fill in to an interview?

Why didn't you call the AFCO and ask for a later interview?

''Yeah, sorry Sir, I didn't fix that airframe cause I couldn't be arrsed''
  12. Your instincts are there for a reason so pay attention to them! Army is what you wanted so just accept the wait and get a job for the interim.

Im having to work on my fitness before i go back to the AFCO but thats my fault and chances are there will be a long wait for me to get the job i want but i dont care i know what i want and this time im going to get it.

Take the RAF trouble as a sign, chances are you would always regret not sticking it out for the army so my advice is get back to the AFCO and get it sorted - stop being a pussy life is what YOU make of it after all!
  13. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

This is the NAAFI (anyone)!