Applying for the RAF isnt as fun as applying for the Army!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
RAF_Rebel said:
Profile:
Sorry if I have bored any of you.

RAF_Rebel. :)
Yes you fcuking did!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
RAF_Rebel said:
Sorry!! :lol: Allow me to buy you a beer as an apology. :wink: While I'm here, anyone know of any members on here who design Help For Heroes signatures? It would be good to get one.
If that's the sort of conversation we would have I would rather dangle my nuts in battery acid. As they say thanks but............

RAF_Rebel said:
Sorry!! :lol: Allow me to buy you a beer as an apology. :wink: While I'm here, anyone know of any members on here who design Help For Heroes signatures? It would be good to get one.
Throw up some pics of your Mum with her chebs out, and we'll call it even.

I'd say go with what you really want to do which as far as I can see is leave home and join the Army. If you can't get the trade you want join another trade and transfer at a later date. The RAF have already made a bad impression on you, your heart is on joining the army so if you do go RAF you're not really going to enjoy it even if it does get you out of the house quicker.

I would add that those who posted the less than helpful replies above might remember that this isn't the NAAFI bar... Oh bugger it is.

I've been wahed haven't I.. :X

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
DummyRound said:
RAF_Rebel said:
Throw one up your Mum with her chebs out, and we'll call it even.
Bit harsh.......

Are you asking if you should take all the forms you were asked to fill in to an interview?

Why didn't you call the AFCO and ask for a later interview?

''Yeah, sorry Sir, I didn't fix that airframe cause I couldn't be arrsed''

Your instincts are there for a reason so pay attention to them! Army is what you wanted so just accept the wait and get a job for the interim.

Im having to work on my fitness before i go back to the AFCO but thats my fault and chances are there will be a long wait for me to get the job i want but i dont care i know what i want and this time im going to get it.

Take the RAF trouble as a sign, chances are you would always regret not sticking it out for the army so my advice is get back to the AFCO and get it sorted - stop being a pussy life is what YOU make of it after all!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
allusive_monkey said:
Your instincts are there for a reason so pay attention to them! Army is what you wanted so just accept the wait and get a job for the interim.

Im having to work on my fitness before i go back to the AFCO but thats my fault and chances are there will be a long wait for me to get the job i want but i dont care i know what i want and this time im going to get it.

Take the RAF trouble as a sign, chances are you would always regret not sticking it out for the army so my advice is get back to the AFCO and get it sorted - stop being a pussy life is what YOU make of it after all!
This is the NAAFI (anyone)!

This does seem slightly strange as I have managed to progress through all required interviews and fitness tests, only then being given the paperwork for the security clearance. I would have assumed all AFCO's would be required to follow the same procedures?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
DummyRound said:
B_AND_T said:
DummyRound said:
RAF_Rebel said:
Throw one up your Mum with her chebs out, and we'll call it even.
Bit harsh.......
Why? Is she a grot?
I wouldn't! But then again that's no recommendation.

RAF_Rebel said:
I'm just saying the RAF don't impress me as much as the Army does. I wanted to tell you all about how idiotic those RAF lot are. But of course, you already knew that. :wink:
Yeah,remind me of that when you're lying in a hole in the middle of shitsville waiting on a Tonka inbound with stores to save your arrse.
I'll tell my load team not to go so fast & to go by the book which will take longer because some wanker that has'nt even joined yet has based his opinion of us on the CIO.
Tw@!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
socialhandgrenade247 The NAAFI Bar 15
sierra_tango69 Aviation 4
S RLC 18