Applying for SFA

I am getting back into uniform in less than a week and at the minute my unit cant provide me with a room but I need a house for my family.

I have looked on the net and you can apply for a SFA BUT only through a MOD network PC.

Is there any other way to apply for a SFA so I can get the ball rolling on this as I know where I want it and that there are currently empty but ready SFA in the area and I am looking at my family moving to my unit during the summer holidays.

Thanks in advance.

talk to the families office, I did all my house moves through them

how can I find out the number for the families office? At the moment I have no contacts and I have no access to DII or MOD networks.

Its driving me mad as I cant do anything and I have just been told my unit doesnt even have a room for me to go in next week.

have you tried google* for the answer? you'd be surprised what you can find on there sometimes, at the very least you may be able to find the guardroom number and do what everyone else does, use the guardroom as a switchboard. Units often have a facebook page too.

*or another search engine

how can I find out the number for the families office? At the moment I have no contacts and I have no access to DII or MOD networks.

Its driving me mad as I cant do anything and I have just been told my unit doesnt even have a room for me to go in next week.
Those two statements contradict each other.

Where are your Unit going to put you if they do not have any rooms available for you?
If you are planning on moving your family into SFA over the Summer holidays, what difference will less than a week make?
First question when you tip up at your Unit should be Where am I staying? Second question should be How do I apply for SFA?

I am getting back into uniform in less than a week and at the minute my unit cant provide me with a room but I need a house for my family.

I have looked on the net and you can apply for a SFA BUT only through a MOD network PC.

Is there any other way to apply for a SFA so I can get the ball rolling on this as I know where I want it and that there are currently empty but ready SFA in the area and I am looking at my family moving to my unit during the summer holidays.

Thanks in advance.
Applying for SFA/SSFA - Army Families Federation

There's a phone number on there you could try. Would you like me to call it for you?

Latest Threads