Applying for AAC groundcrew, any help appreciated

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by New_Meat4The_Grinder, Feb 25, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all, I have completed my barb test a couple of weeks ago and am awaiting an interview date, does anyone know exactly what the RSC entails, I have some idea but am looking for an exact account of what I have to do (i.e. running times etc). Also is there any scope to say where you would prefer to be posted? Cheers
  2. you need to score a run time of below10:30 as for postings thats all down to where you want to go
  3. And you said that with a straight face.
  4. :lol: :lol:
  5. Lynxeffect i think you have under done the amount of :lol: required. I think a small tweak towards something like this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: would be more appropriate.
  6. I stand corrected seppi old chap!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  7. Maybe if he slipped the trg sgt a couple of quid he could get the posting he really wants. Thats whathappened in the early 80's. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Take that seppi