Application

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by Wemshie, Apr 11, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have recently applied for the Army and am really interested in the Int. Corps. I was just wondering if there was any hints or tips to getting in. I have been to college, got some A Levels and did two semesters at University before becoming disillusioned with it.

Any tips, gratefully received.

Thanks!

2. Having a good look through the fiendishly named Intelligence Corps recruiting and familiarisation thread above is a cunning way of getting some answers to your question.

It brings the added benefit of avaoiding the inevitable stream of invective for not reading what has been so lovingly prepared for you.........and then compounding you plight by making such a mong post..

Welcome to Arrse !!

3. Mong eh? Well, I can see you have a point. Please forgive me for stupidity.

Oh, and cheers for ya opinion!

:D

4. well, you know what they say sandfly.

you can take a horse to water, but no longer can you twat it round the head with a nail-studded baseball bat till it gets the message.

thank you european court of human rights.

5. I'm late to the bastard party... AGAIN!!!

6. Is that a party where only bastards are invited?

7. we never heard the sordid tales from the darksider reunion splash party...

and not heard from any of them for ages. is it still going on?

8. Funnily enough, by definition I am and this party I'm on about is the one where G2LB, that's me, takes the chronic piss out of "newbies".

9. Do you mean bastard as in "the INT CORPS are a load of bastards" or the proper defenition?

10. Proper one mate.

11. My feet really stink at the moment.

12. Have you tried washing them?

13. i hereby rename you Stench3000 :)

p.s. you never replied to my PM a few weeks ago.

14. I was never anyones favourite room-mate on Telic with feet like mine.

I was so mortified by your correspondance, suggesting that you believed me to be a scouser that I couldn't reply!

:p

15. Speaking of which, G2_Loony thinks that you might know me? He sent a PM ages ago.. .. ..