Application Process

Discussion in 'Australia' started by TerryB123, Jan 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi All, am new to this site and seeking some information. Currently just finished my Application for 2014 and in the process of getting all paperwork correspondence in order to send off late Jan.

I have a few questions, I am currently still serving and wanted to till I got the OK that I was accepted but reading in the website it says that you must Discharge before Interviews commence is this right? Just don't want to terminate and get a negative response on the interview and end up a Civi.

Also do you undertake your medicals before or after Interviews and roughly how much are these for a Family of 5- 2 adults 3 kids?

any info on this would be great, thanks all and all the best for 2013
  2. I'm still serving and have just received the offer of employment letter. I will not be popping smoke until the Visa is confirmed and we have determined my arrival date however I am past my 22 and can give notice to terminate. So do not sign off!
  3. Terry,

All of this information can be found in previous threads on the transfer process within this forum. There's more info that you can shake a stick at really. Just have a read through other transfer threads and all will be answered.