Application nightmare

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by CuriousLemon, May 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went into the local ACO back sometime in late Feb and got told the recruitment process was changing so they couldn't do much for me.

Filled out the online application form the same day, as of the 2nd March it still says ''Application submitted and under review'' then got an email a few days later saying I'd receive a link to complete the medical online within 3 weeks, which I never got.

Haven't heard anything back since so I decided to email the regular application queries people a week or so ago, called up the local ACO and as before they said they couldn't do anything and I'd have to wait it out.

Because of this my life has been on hold for the past 2 months, the time has been spent well on getting fitter, but I was wondering if anyone in the loop of things could tell me what's going on in regards to applications at the minute, I browse regularly and nobody seems to have the same problem as me, sorry for the lengthy question.

2. sup rec

sup rec LE Book Reviewer

Ring the NRC on the 0845 number (found on the Army jobs website). The new recruitment process didn't come into effect until 26 Mar, so I don't know how you managed to complete it early. If it was the old form the was just an inteest and you may be in limbo, although with the email you received that doesn't seem to be the case either. Get onto the NRC ASAP, they are open on saturdays, and start asking the questions there.

• Like Like x 1