application info help, local acio closed

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ZeRo1987, Apr 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. hi, i previously applied in person at the acio in ilford last year,
    done the barb (in february) and medical the forms and was told that my application was accepted (june i think)
    due to small injuries here and there and getting some work for 6 months,i couldn't continue the application,
    its been over a year since the barb, but not when i was told application was accepted
    but now the acio is closed and i dont have any contact numbers,
    i know from reading that barbs lasts a year but my application was accepted so i dont know if that still counts

whould my application still be open?
    should i try to continue that application or start a new one online?

2. sup rec

sup rec LE Book Reviewer

Odds are your application will have been rejected by the ACIO if you failed to keep in contact and inform them of your situation.

3. So instead of trying to be helpful to a person who's likely to be a minor, you instead decide to pick up on his grammar?

Well done.

4. A little

5. Thanks for the replies.

I'm a bit old to be a minor, but i was using my phone, so it's far too long to use proper grammar and punctuation marks.

6. ZeRo

All recruiting from Ilford has been incorporated into the Central London office. Give the guys there a call on 020 7414 3804.

7. Bollocks is it. Attention to detail and proper communication.

• Like Like x 2