Application help

i've begun my application for the army but have gotten stuck on one of the parts. I am applying for the Army's intelligence corps and im not applying to be an officer. So do i want to tick the commissioned service box or the non-commissioned service box? the recruitment officer didnt mention which when i was getting the aplication.
Thanks

Ok....

...tick the 'Non Commissioned Service' box. Is the Corps the right move for you? :D

Cries of 'waaaaaaaaaaah' will be ignored!

Rowums said:
i've begun my application for the army but have gotten stuck on one of the parts. I am applying for the Army's intelligence corps and im not applying to be an officer. So do i want to tick the commissioned service box or the non-commissioned service box? the recruitment officer didnt mention which when i was getting the aplication.
Thanks
You really can't be that useless, please tell me you doing all this as a wind up!

I know ive made myself look stupid but i wasn't told what either of them meant. Thanks for the help

edited by mod because of the crap oozing from this post.

how long is a piece of string richardsoniscool?

the question you put is too expansive as it depends on the speed of your references, the documents of education you supply, the ability of the staff in the AFCO you go to, the RSC dates, the trade you are going for, the spaces for phase one training.. the list goes on..

I knew a lad during RSC who once completing it was due to start Phase 1 the following week, whereas I am looking to wait potentially upto 6 months as there are further interviews and exam boards I must visit as will you depending on the trade you are applying for.