Application-gaurds

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Sonx123, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I started applying online a couple weeks back and sent off my medical last Wednesday, wondered how long does it usually take from medical to interview to the selection course?
    want to join the grenadier guards, is there a set of intakes per year at itc? When will be the next ones.
    new to site. Cheers
    sonx

2. I would also like to know as i just sent my medical. Good luck buddy

3. I'd say an average application to the army takes any where from as little as 5months and 12months, it's a long drawn out process and Capita are still getting into the swing of things and working some teething problems out, you can be waiting a while before you hear anything, if I was you I'd keep hassling them.

0845 600 8080 <--- Ring this number and ask for your Candidate Support Managers number or Email address so you can contact them directly

4. Candidate Support Manager????????? WTF???????????

Anybody got a pen I need to first parade the outrage bus!

5. I don't understand what you mean ? every new recruit gets allocated a CSM now, which you'll never ever see in person, they just sit in a call center and deal with you now

6. So every "potential" recruit gets their own Company Sergeant Major as well???

7. I don't understand what you're saying ?

I tried helping the 2 lads above on what do to as I've just gone through the new recruiting process with Capita.

8. Well done that man...

But I better not remain on this thread or I will get another infraction from the complete and utter penis dribble that is Forastero... The humourless **** that he his!

9. Yes, that and "Candidate Support Manager" is one of those touchy feely job titles that has absolutely no place whatsoever in HMF. Having WRVS women in Depot's was bad enough, but tolerable - this is just bollocks

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think it's a given what you'll be doing for the next ten days mate

11. I sent off my medical last Wednesday too, still waiting on the next step. From what i've heard you will get the barb tests and a week after that a date for an interview. Selection will come after the interview but dates are dependant on a lot of things. Once you get a Candidate Support manager you should be able to ask for estimates on intakes.

12. This thread is going fantastically well don't you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.