Application form won’t submit,

Hi everyone, I’m just wondering if there is anyone else having issues with submitting their application form online?

When I press the big magical button it just flashes up fail/500

Called the recruiting line everyday for the past 2 weeks and they just keep palming me off pretty much.

It was a lot easier all those years ago when it was a paper based application form and a recruiter you could physically see!

I had issues for a long time. Contact your local careers centre or the national recruiting centre and they should be able to reset it so you can resubmit it

If you go into your portal there should be a speech bubble on the right side of the page to chat with your online CSM (at least on desktop, not sure about mobile). I had an issue with one of the forms where it was claiming that I had left one of the fields blank and wasn't letting me submit the form, I sent my CSM a quick message and she sorted it out (can't remember if she re-sent me the form or if she said just not to worry about it).

Good luck to all of you trying to get into the Army through the modern, interactive, online recruiting system. I wish you all well and a full and rewarding career. However, I can’t help thinking it was much easier nearly 50 years ago when I walked into the Recruiting Office located on the main street of my small town and actually spoke to a real live human being in uniform.
He looked pretty intimidating to my 16 year old eyes, but he got the job done!
A rose tinted view, no doubt.