• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Application & 3 job choices

Hello,

Just wondering if anybody can explain to me I sent my application for regular soldier online, however it didn't ask for me to choose which 3 job choices.

Thanks

:)

This should happen during the next step where you are required to decide 3 job choices prior to the first interview discussion. Keep an eye on your email which will explain everything.

Hello,

Just wondering if anybody can explain to me I sent my application for regular soldier online, however it didn't ask for me to choose which 3 job choices.

Thanks

:)
They will contact you at some point to arrange a date for you to go in for an army brief. Here you can choose your 3 job choices, so make sure you have a good idea of what you want to do before you go.

Dizzee367 & Goldy69

I completed the quick medical form and then the next day (yesterday) I have received an email stating that the careers office have received my request and the next stage of the progress for me is to attend Army Brief and the interview.

The email doesn't contain any information about the interview will I receive this at a different time.

Mainly am I meant to now ring the careers office and book an interview? lol as the email didn't state a date or time so let a little baffled.

Dizzee367 & Goldy69

I completed the quick medical form and then the next day (yesterday) I have received an email stating that the careers office have received my request and the next stage of the progress for me is to attend Army Brief and the interview.

The email doesn't contain any information about the interview will I receive this at a different time.

Mainly am I meant to now ring the careers office and book an interview? lol as the email didn't state a date or time so let a little baffled.
You will have an brief interview at your army brief but it's more of just a chat where he/she will ask you questions about why you want to join, your hobbies, etc etc. Nothing to worry about. There will be another interview at the assessment center.

I think they will contact you to arrange a date for the army brief.

You will have an brief interview at your army brief but it's more of just a chat where he/she will ask you questions about why you want to join, your hobbies, etc etc. Nothing to worry about. There will be another interview at the assessment center.

I think they will contact you to arrange a date for the army brief.
Thankyou for your help :) fingers crossed it's all Iv ever wanted to do just wish I'd gone in straight after school